AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How Do I get the voice prompts to work? I cant find the setting if there is one. I cant be looking at the GPS the whole time Im driving.

/

Otherwise I love this mod man. I just got back from a 400 mile round trip and missed the voice guidance.

system settings/language

Its set on eng and I think its jason. Did I copy over something wrong? Ill boot it up and look again.

EDit: just double checked. its set to ENG and the voice is on Jason. Master volume and the other volume us up as well.

How Do I get the voice prompts to work? I cant find the setting if there is one. I cant be looking at the GPS the whole time Im driving.

/

Otherwise I love this mod man. I just got back from a 400 mile round trip and missed the voice guidance.

system settings/language

Its set on eng and I think its jason. Did I copy over something wrong? Ill boot it up and look again.

EDit: just double checked. its set to ENG and the voice is on Jason. Master volume and the other volume us up as well.

it should be set to samantha

it should be set to samantha

I just changed it to samantha. Ok when I get a route plotted and my location is triangulated should the first voice instruction be spoken? This is the way is use to be before the 4.3 mod.

I will test it in the car with me tomorrow to know for sure. Should this work with the simulate route feature?

I applied this mod couple of days before. I had Speed limit showed up for a day only. And I am not sure what happened but Now I do not see Speed limit. I turned off the directional arrow.( one that shows no left/right turn) I turned it back on.. I reinstalled whole mod, removed user data files. Nothing worked. I lost Speed limit. :? Also how do I get Speed camera to work?

Any help is appreciated. TIA. :)

EDIT:

is there any way to add icon for voice activation commands on touch screen instead of pressing volume nob? I found it does not work at times. Just a thought... may be ?

I applied this mod couple of days before. I had Speed limit showed up for a day only. And I am not sure what happened but Now I do not see Speed limit. I turned off the directional arrow.( one that shows no left/right turn) I turned it back on.. I reinstalled whole mod, removed user data files. Nothing worked. I lost Speed limit. :? Also how do I get Speed camera to work?

EDIT:

is there any way to add icon for voice activation commands on touch screen instead of pressing volume nob? I found it does not work at times. Just a thought... may be ?

do you have the speed limit turned on?

Can anyone post pics of the various schemes included in this package? I would like to see what they look like before installing a scheme. Thanks in advance!

I can't decide which scheme to load. I would really appreciate any pics with the various schemes in this package.

Thanks Again.

just load all the scheme and try each one, or you can look here http://www.i-go8.com/

EDIT:

do you have the speed limit turned on?

I am not sure.. how to turn it on.. It just appeared first time and now it is turned off? If you don't mind please guide me how to turn it on.

Also please help me how to add speed camera mod ? or how to turn it on if it is already included on it..

Thanks a lot.

I am not sure.. how to turn it on.. It just appeared first time and now it is turned off? If you don't mind please guide me how to turn it on.

Also please help me how to add speed camera mod ? or how to turn it on if it is already included on it..

Thanks a lot.

go to navi settings then map visual then map settings then roadsigns then the option should be there

for the speed camera to work download a speedcam.txt and put it to this location myflashdisk/apl2/igo/content/speedcam