AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

go to navi settings then map visual then map settings then roadsigns then the option should be there

for the speed camera to work download a speedcam.txt and put it to this location myflashdisk/apl2/igo/content/speedcam

I am sorry but I have been trying to find that speedcam.txt file for some time on forum doing various searches and no result yet.. I know i am asking for too much but.. Please?

:(

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go to navi settings then map visual then map settings then roadsigns then the option should be there

for the speed camera to work download a speedcam.txt and put it to this location myflashdisk/apl2/igo/content/speedcam

I am sorry but I have been trying to find that speedcam.txt file for some time on forum doing various searches and no result yet.. I know i am asking for too much but.. Please?

ok try this, http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=27303&start=0 at the very bottom of the first pos

ok try this, http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=27303&start=0 at the very bottom of the first pos

Thanks IDT..

but bad news is.. I had my Speed Limit option turned on .( rather all road signs were ON when I checked.) I turned Speed limit off and then turned back on.. Tried it on road.. but it is still not working.

I turned off Elevation and the sign disappeared. When I turned it back on, it came back on. That was just to check if the whole thing is responding or not. But speed limit is still not visible.

Any thing else for me to check on it?

Thanks again.

but bad news is.. I had my Speed Limit option turned on .( rather all road signs were ON when I checked.) I turned Speed limit off and then turned back on.. Tried it on road.. but it is still not working.

I turned off Elevation and the sign disappeared. When I turned it back on, it came back on. That was just to check if the whole thing is responding or not. But speed limit is still not visible.

Any thing else for me to check on it?

Thanks again.

one thing about speed limit is that if your map data has it it would show up, if not then it wouldn't, try doing a simulation to a major highway and see if it shows up

this software is mind blowing. i have been watching it develop for a while but i didnt do any installs until today. it is a bit much work but well worth it. idt i will b sending a donation your way.

I noticed you have been taking suggestions soo....

it would be nice to have a quick launch button to the audio settings i listen to multiple genres so i find myself switching between setting in there quite frequently. and i dont know if there is a msn direct button on there i only skimmed through the buttons. i dont know about others on here but i can deal with not having the night/ day quick launch button.

this software is mind blowing. i have been watching it develop for a while but i didnt do any installs until today. it is a bit much work but well worth it. idt i will b sending a donation your way.

I noticed you have been taking suggestions soo....

it would be nice to have a quick launch button to the audio settings i listen to multiple genres so i find myself switching between setting in there quite frequently. and i dont know if there is a msn direct button on there i only skimmed through the buttons. i dont know about others on here but i can deal with not having the night/ day quick launch button.

there is a MSN button shortcut for the 3.0 v4.3 MSN version, regarding the audio shortcut, no one has hacked that part of the unit yet so i cannot help you out with that,

I still dont have voice guidance when I plan a trip, In LANGUAGE im set to English> Samantha TTS

IS there a folder on the flash I should check?

try to set the settings again even though it's already set to samantha, i know i've encountered this before when even though samantha is already selected i don't get the TTS, what i did was went to settings and clicked samantha even though she was already selected and that fixed it, let me know how it goes

I still dont have voice guidance when I plan a trip, In LANGUAGE im set to English> Samantha TTS

IS there a folder on the flash I should check?

try to set the settings again even though it's already set to samantha, i know i've encountered this before when even though samantha is already selected i don't get the TTS, what i did was went to settings and clicked samantha even though she was already selected and that fixed it, let me know how it goes

No go on that. By clicking the next turn arrow in the upper left corner once a route is planned you should get a spoken voice instruction correct? Im still not able to do this. It seems like there is no responce to clicking the arrow.

I also tryed removing everything in the SAVE folder then restarting.

I will send you more paypal when I get some. :P