AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you soooo much.

After upgrading to the 3.01 from 2 I was somewhat dissapointed since it didn't really fix much up at all (thank God I did not pay for it as I would be uber pissed). Your mod makes me so happy though as the unit is finally where it more or less should be.

Will you be making any changes to make the street names show up? Right now I only see street names for things right in front and nothing else.

Luke

Thank you soooo much.

After upgrading to the 3.01 from 2 I was somewhat dissapointed since it didn't really fix much up at all (thank God I did not pay for it as I would be uber pissed). Your mod makes me so happy though as the unit is finally where it more or less should be.

Will you be making any changes to make the street names show up? Right now I only see street names for things right in front and nothing else.

Luke

the only fix for that right now is to zoom it in a little until the road names show up,

a nice blue theme with blue buttons please?

i don't have the photoshop skills to do it that's why i'm just sticking to the script part, though i already have the blue color available for the text color option

i made a blue theme and also modified the blue bar in the navigation part as well if you are interested. Here is a link to some pics

http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 46#p187446

i cant seem to get theses 3 schemes to work. Gerd night and the john cougar 1 night and 2 night. I got the others to work and the day ones as well, but cant get those night schemes to work. I added the lines for the sky and sun bmps into the ini files but it keeps rebooting. Is there something i am missing?

i cant seem to get theses 3 schemes to work. Gerd night and the john cougar 1 night and 2 night. I got the others to work and the day ones as well, but cant get those night schemes to work. I added the lines for the sky and sun bmps into the ini files but it keeps rebooting. Is there something i am missing?

why did you have to add lines of codes to it, it was meant to work with my mod without any modifications

why did you have to add lines of codes to it, it was meant to work with my mod without any modifications

i didn't actually add them i am modifying them to work with my mod and everything is pretty much the same. pioneer blue and red night worked and i just had to change the sun and sky bmp names to match my gfx folder and everything worked. those are the only 3 i cannot get to work. weird

Thank you soooo much.

Luke

the only fix for that right now is to zoom it in a little until the road names show up,

OK cool, that's fair enough. Just sent you some cash. Keep up the good work :)

Luke

I might be beating a dead horse here but I STILL get only partial usability of the damn trip computer :x

Has any figured out how to make a positive reset of the tripmeter unit whenever you restart the unit?

This is damn frustrating to say the least!

I love the mod but I hate the fact that I can't use the friggin' thing!!

Thanx,

Bud

I might be beating a dead horse here but I STILL get only partial usability of the damn trip computer :x

Has any figured out how to make a positive reset of the tripmeter unit whenever you restart the unit?

This is damn frustrating to say the least!

I love the mod but I hate the fact that I can't use the friggin' thing!!

Thanx,

Bud

no one has figured it out, some say that it might be the hardware itself,

Hi IDT.Is there any chance of either making the numbers bigger(or bolder)in respect of distance to destination and time of arrival in the info box?They are ok in some conditions but in others I can't make them out.Have you any more goodies planned for your next update?Will send another PP when I get squared up.Terrific work.

Hi IDT.Is there any chance of either making the numbers bigger(or bolder)in respect of distance to destination and time of arrival in the info box?They are ok in some conditions but in others I can't make them out.Have you any more goodies planned for your next update?Will send another PP when I get squared up.Terrific work.

i'll figure something out regarding that, update coming later,

UPDATE

-fixed speedcamera reboot problem

-added an option on how you want the speed camera warning to display (Full or Simple)

-when the speedcamera warning box is pressed it reverts to the simple camera mode, onlongclick mutes all the speedcamera warnings and goes to simple mode

-spoken alert changed to female voice (the male alert files were the ones causing reboot)

-removed a couple speed camera settings that i found not usefull

-fixed audible warning not saving upon reboot

-added a custom setting button on the navi setting screen

-added an option for the fading buttons

-added a navigation text color setting (for the streetnames, next streetname, distance etc, also controls the time and date color)

-there's a couple more stuff that i did that i can't remember

-currently i haven't found a way for the elevation to display feet on all unit settings,

-still working on the signpost covering the speedcamera warning box

to change the 3D arrow to a car model download this file and extract it

3DCars.rar

and you have to edit the sys.txt

change the current values of this

3dcarsizemin=2500 
3dcarsizemax=5000 
3dcarsizemul=15000 

to this

3dcarsizemin=5000 
3dcarsizemax=8000 
3dcarsizemul=30000 

and add this part to the [3D] section

car_day=hot_rod_red.mdl  
car_night=hot_rod_red.mdl
ghost_day=hot_rod_red.mdl
ghost_night=hot_rod_red.mdl

you now have to transfer the desired carmodel and tex file to the gfx folder in the data.zip and change the names of the above code to your selected car model name, i haven't tested every car model out as i already like the hot_rod car, but it's just a trial and error thing

1) first off this is not an auto installer,

2)extract files and transfer all files to a freshly formatted SD card (for F500 users, you have to edit the device type part first to reflect the device type of the F500 before transfering it to the SD)

3)this already has testmode file so no need to add anything else

4)insert SD to unit,

5)boot up unit

***if this is your first time,PLEASE BACK UP YOUR FILES

6) copy DATA.ZIP, SYS.TXT, and DS-DIGI file to igo folder

7) to add a different scheme, add the contents of scheme folder to MYFLASHDISK\APL2\IGO\CONTENT\SCHEME

**IT'S MANDATORY TO DELETE THE SAVE FILES, it's in My Flash Disk\USER\UserData\iGo\save, everything should be deleted except for favourites.dat if you have it

8) once done copying turn off the unit, remove sd card and then turn unit on,

any comments, suggestions, requests are welcome, anyone who wants to be a tester for upcoming mods please send me a PM,i need more than one set of eyes to get this thing going

any donations thru paypal are very much appreciated juliusniiya@yahoo.com

sorry but i think the CMH's ftp site is down so i will have to upload it somewhere's else

the download link contains all of the versions (EU, MSN and regular) for v4.9 so downloading it might take longer

here's the lnik http://www.4shared.com/file/136830571/b ... 9_all.html

mirror link http://ul.to/4crynq

post-26677-12872759512592_thumb.jpg

post-26677-12872759513464_thumb.jpg

post-26677-12872759514184_thumb.jpg

post-26677-1287275951492_thumb.jpg