AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

Well,

I set up some other types of cameras and ALL of them announce INCORRECTLY. The slider bar choice I set it to does not correspond to the camera type indicated or announced speed. For instance I set my slider to 31MPH (no cameras are set here at this speed but that is the closest I get to 35MPH) and it will announce 50MPH and the warning box contents will also show 50MPH but I set it at 31. I also tried to change the slider bar increments in th speedcam.ui file to 5MPH increments but as I try to find one, i.e. 35MPH it will show 31, 0, 37, etc. So I am getting zeroes if I try to change the slider contents so I went back to the original but these are oddball numbers.

Long ago I had run a program that was in the 2.0 format that GTIMATT had done and the cams and increments were spot-on.

Did you try to port some of his old stuff here by chance??

Thanx,

Bud

so did you try the link i PM'd you

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was a pleasure knowing all of you here at avic411, i think i'm happy where my nav is at right now and once i fix the bug that was recently reported i will release a final version of the mod, i was planning on adding a couple more user settings for the button but it'll be a lot of work for something so small so i think i'd just have 3 final versions, one for MSN, one for TMC and one for F700 users

it was a pleasure knowing all of you here at avic411, i think i'm happy where my nav is at right now and once i fix the bug that was recently reported i will release a final version of the mod, i was planning on adding a couple more user settings for the button but it'll be a lot of work for something so small so i think i'd just have 3 final versions, one for MSN, one for TMC and one for F700 users

You can't leave yet. You have a cult following here. Not only that you're on pace to have 3258 posts before years end. :) Life would be much simpler without the voice speed cam warnings. Try blocking that out for a while and feel the relief.

You can't leave yet. You have a cult following here. Not only that you're on pace to have 3258 posts before years end. :) Life would be much simpler without the voice speed cam warnings. Try blocking that out for a while and feel the relief.

3258, holy shit, i'm not leaving but just gonna act as support, maybe start a different skin or something,

It really REALLY Looks Great!!! Great Job!

May i ask if in the EU version there is support for the Voice Control feature!? Do the 3.04 works fine with F900 BT EU version? How do i perform a backup of the System prior to install the mod?

Thanks a lot again!

Maurizio

May i ask if in the EU version there is support for the Voice Control feature!?

i'm not sure about voice control,

Do the 3.04 works fine with F900 BT EU version?

yest it works on the F900 EU

How do i perform a backup of the System prior to install the mod?

once you've downloaded the file extract it to a freshly formatted SD card and then insert it to you unit, backing up means that you just copy whatever files you are replacing before doing the mod so basically just copy the files you're going to be replacing to the SD

This means that applying the 3.04 IDT i should backup:

DATA.zip

DS-DIGI.TTF

Scheme (Folder)

SYS.TXT

testmode (Folder, that i guess i don't have yet)

Thanks a Lot Dude!!!!

yes except DS-DIGI.TTF and the testmode folder (as this is what enables going to the testmode and is only used for that purpose)

Sorry if I insist, it comes up to my mind that:

I HAVE VERSION 2.09 INSTALLED, DO I REQUIRE THE 3.0 INSTALLED IN MY SYSTEM, IF SO: WERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THAT? NO SIGNS IN THE ITALIAN PIONEER WEB SITE.

THANKS A LOT AGAIN!!!

now i'm not sure, you could try this link http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=25751

hey, i LOVE this mod, its the best total package out there and makes my F90BT so much better... i only have one question, i prefer to use the 3D map, but the only way to get it to show street names is by zooming in really close... i know that mods before showed the street names at a much higher altitude (not zoomed in as close) but i cant figure out how to do it on this one... any ideas?

and thanks again for all your hard work!!

Replace the Clip_planes.ini file in your common file with this code:

[clip_planes]
   ; mode, lower bound, upper bound, lower value, upper Value
   ; mode: 0: by zoom level,
   ;       1: by number of cells,
   ;       2: by intersect value (0..45),
   ;       3 by camera tilt angle (0..100 from totally flat to top-downview)
   ; values: 0.0 .. 1.0 * 1000 (= 0..1000)

faded_buildings_near   = 0, 10, 200, 600, 600
   faded_buildings_medium = 0, 10, 200, 650, 650
   faded_buildings_far    = 0, 10, 200, 750, 750

solid_buildings_near    = 0, 95, 100,  1000,980
   solid_buildings_medium    = 0, 95, 100,  1000,980
   solid_buildings_far    = 0, 95, 100,  1000,980

landmark = 0 , 1, 50, 1000, 1000

road0 = 3, 20, 70, 930, 1000
   road1 = 3, 20, 70, 950, 1000
   road2 = 3, 10, 75, 970, 1000
   road3 = 3, 0, 100, 995, 995
   roadsign = 2, 0, 40, 1000, 900

;a ket reszletesebb terrain
   terrain0 = 0, 30, 30, 750, 750
   terrain1 = 0, 30, 30, 850, 850

;reszletes shapek. Mivel lassu, ezert ne vigyetek tulzasba.
   shape0   = 2, 1,  10, 1000, 0

and/or replace the clip planes string in each of your color.ini files in the schemes with the same or you can delete the clip_planes in the schemes altogether as the one in the common folder will take precedence. Then you will have some good street naming. Not perfect but ALOT better.

Good luck!

Bud

for those having problems with the speed camera announcing wrong alert please check out the video i made

IMG_0048[1]

so id on't know this is happening to you guys as it's working well on mine, this got me thinking that it maybe that it's location based, so let's say that you're located in a country that uses miles then it everything is set on miles even the the variables, anyone have any opinion on this?