AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an old 2.x software mod which replaced the small arrow marker with a larger one. For the life of me I don't recall which mod it was. But is there anyway I can make the arrow larger on the IDT 3.0 v4.9. and if so, would some one please be kind enough to post the image of a large arrow.

Many thanks!!!

Hey IDT,

Just wanted to report that I experienced the reboot problem again with your latest 4.9 version. I did have the speedcam option enabled with all the speedcam coordinates loaded. It was working fine in 3d mode, but when I switched to 2d and clicked on the area with the speedcam, the constant reboot problem appeared. I don't know if it's worth mentioning, but I also switched the speedcam alert from full to simple, then back to full prior to the reboots.

Hi Julius,

Any time scale on release of FINAL update?Are you planning to add anything new?Any clues on what your new adventure will be.Whatever it is,best of luck and thanks for all your support with your amazing mod.

-navigation progress bar,

-for MSN and TMC users i was able to fit the favourites button on the shortcuts

-beep warning slider

-some other stuffs i can't remember

release date woiuld be tomorrow,

Hey IDT,

Just wanted to report that I experienced the reboot problem again with your latest 4.9 version. I did have the speedcam option enabled with all the speedcam coordinates loaded. It was working fine in 3d mode, but when I switched to 2d and clicked on the area with the speedcam, the constant reboot problem appeared. I don't know if it's worth mentioning, but I also switched the speedcam alert from full to simple, then back to full prior to the reboots.

ill take a look at it

Hi IDT thanks for all yours mods . Are you planing to add Multiroute on map view in yours next update.

do you mean a shortcut for it?

I mean display on the map if you can take a look picture number 9 in this post http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=26446 . Thanks

i already added that a couple of versions ago, you'll be able to access that onlongclick of the multiroute button

Hi Julius,

Any time scale on release of FINAL update?Are you planning to add anything new?Any clues on what your new adventure will be.Whatever it is,best of luck and thanks for all your support with your amazing mod.

-navigation progress bar,

-for MSN and TMC users i was able to fit the favourites button on the shortcuts

-beep warning slider

-some other stuffs i can't remember

release date woiuld be tomorrow,

Thank you for that.Looking forward to tomorrow! :)

I've been reading the posts here with a lot of interest and looking at adding this mod to my unit, the only thing holding me back right now is that I don't have an overall feeling for everything that this mod does.

The downloads contain no extra info such as a readme or even a rudimentary overview that describes the changes that will take place after the mod is applied. And with over 80 pages of forum info, trying to extract that from individual posts is highly problematic.

Is there a summary or explanation of all the things in the mod that I missed somewhere?

I've been reading the posts here with a lot of interest and looking at adding this mod to my unit, the only thing holding me back right now is that I don't have an overall feeling for everything that this mod does.

The downloads contain no extra info such as a readme or even a rudimentary overview that describes the changes that will take place after the mod is applied. And with over 80 pages of forum info, trying to extract that from individual posts is highly problematic.

Is there a summary or explanation of all the things in the mod that I missed somewhere?

i'll try to make one based on whatever i noted on the previous posts

Hey IDT,

i just checked and i'm not having any problems with it, could you try reloading the mod,

anyone else having this problem?