AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDT, for your final release, could you possibly put a history shortcut? I find my addresses every morning before I run my calls for the day and comes in very handy to have it. Thanks in advance.

Mark

that can be accessed on longclick of the address button,

Sorry, didn't know it. Just tried it and it works great. Thanks.

IDT, for your final release, could you possibly put a history shortcut? I find my addresses every morning before I run my calls for the day and comes in very handy to have it. Thanks in advance.

Mark

that can be accessed on longclick of the address button,

Sorry, didn't know it. Just tried it and it works great. Thanks.

no prob

Hey IDT, great mod! I just would have two requests that would make this perfect. 1) the addition of house numbers 2) Change the ground of the night scheme. make it maybe a bit lighter, but the solid black makes it look like there is just roads over a black abyss, no terrain....nothing. EVERY night theme has the same black ground, so changing schemes is pointless as the only difference in the schemes is the color of the roads. If you dont want to do this, maybe you can let me know how to do it

Hey IDT, great mod! I just would have two requests that would make this perfect. 1) the addition of house numbers 2) Change the ground of the night scheme. make it maybe a bit lighter, but the solid black makes it look like there is just roads over a black abyss, no terrain....nothing. EVERY night theme has the same black ground, so changing schemes is pointless as the only difference in the schemes is the color of the roads. If you dont want to do this, maybe you can let me know how to do it

house numbers are accessed by pressing the current streetname, to hide it just click the house numbers

for the schemes i will look into it

Check out the combining schemes thread. There is a nice mix of everything in there if you add all of DPDurst's themes to the mix.

house numbers are accessed by pressing the current streetname, to hide it just click the house numbers

Thanks, The house numbers are a plus. I changed the background of your 'JohnCougar2-Night' scene with my own background through the 'colour.ini' here:

nite.jpg

I tried to change the ground colour through the 'color.ini', but without success :(

To all of us non-metric users:

IDT's last fix to the speedcams WORKS!!

Hoorah, hoorah, hoorah!! :D

The slider in 5MPH increments is a blessing and the warning voices as well as the warning box text does indeed match the setting MPH-wise.

Thanx again, Julius! :mrgreen:

Julius,Is this fix now incorparated into the latest update which is on here or will it be in the next one?Thanks.

To all of us non-metric users:

IDT's last fix to the speedcams WORKS!!

Hoorah, hoorah, hoorah!! :D

The slider in 5MPH increments is a blessing and the warning voices as well as the warning box text does indeed match the setting MPH-wise.

Thanx again, Julius! :mrgreen:

Julius,Is this fix now incorparated into the latest update which is on here or will it be in the next one?Thanks.

on the next one

It's difficult to suggest anything that would improve this mod.The only thing I can think of is the opportunity to enlarge the font in the displayed info window(ie time to destination,distance to destination)I did read somewhere else on this forum that someone had integrated a progress bar into their mod.The bar would show"empty"as you set off,50% solid when you was half way to your destination etc.Is this feasible?Or could we retro fit this into your mod?Thanks for all your work,it has made the avic unit a great bit of kit instead a bag of s**t.

Thanks, The house numbers are a plus. I changed the background of your 'JohnCougar2-Night' scene with my own background through the 'colour.ini' here:

nite.jpg

I tried to change the ground colour through the 'color.ini', but without success :(

Can you post that back ground? I like it.

It's difficult to suggest anything that would improve this mod.The only thing I can think of is the opportunity to enlarge the font in the displayed info window(ie time to destination,distance to destination)I did read somewhere else on this forum that someone had integrated a progress bar into their mod.The bar would show"empty"as you set off,50% solid when you was half way to your destination etc.Is this feasible?Or could we retro fit this into your mod?Thanks for all your work,it has made the avic unit a great bit of kit instead a bag of s**t.

i think i could work on the progress bar, maybe something like the one on the destin dial screen? for the displayed info i will have to look at it and figure out how to make it bigger without changing much stuff,