AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi IDT.

I just installed your latest mod, it's very good, one thing i have notuced though, i can't switch my unit off via the menu>source>off, i have to actually switch off the ignition.

One more question, if i try to find an address via a post code and that post code happens to be an unmarked road, the unit freezes up and i get a little grey widow pop up saying something about not having enough memory, and something about the cache too, i can use the hard menu button and select the source>radio or whatever and get to that, but i can't get back to the map. Any thoughts ?

Thanks, Paul.

Hi IDT.

I just installed your latest mod, it's very good, one thing i have notuced though, i can't switch my unit off via the menu>source>off, i have to actually switch off the ignition.

One more question, if i try to find an address via a post code and that post code happens to be an unmarked road, the unit freezes up and i get a little grey widow pop up saying something about not having enough memory, and something about the cache too, i can use the hard menu button and select the source>radio or whatever and get to that, but i can't get back to the map. Any thoughts ?

Thanks, Paul.

i will try to find out regarding the running out of memory,

regarding the turning off, AFAIK the mod has nothing to do with it as that would be handled by av.exe and not igo, though i will try on mine and see if it acts the same way

bug report on version TMC.

i'm EU user

-In demo mode, the buttons do not appear unless the button "Stop"

-When I appear the second window info (long click on the hour)

. If I click on the button "return", a "day / night" mode is in "auto"

. If I click on the button "Map", a "day / night" becomes "day" forced (checked in options)

-When there is a radar warning (visual mode "Full" and audible "activated") and I am a "longclick" on the high alert window and I released, the small window appears altert visual and sound of alerts is not muted. By cons when looking at the radar via the option menu, it is clear that audibly alerts are disabled. Yet radar audible alarms continue to function. Then it is impossible to return to the great visual alert window by clicking on the small alert window, why we must cut the contact.

I can not find the alert mode reduces visual interesting. I find it better to have the possibility to mute the radar alerts by simply clicking on the alert window.

For the rest of this mode is really great, thank's IDT.

Hi IDT.

The switching off issue has gone away, it only happened after the first boot up after the new mod was installed, so i can now switch off via the menu.

The pop up window saying out of memory and the cache thing still comes up when i try and find or navigate to a postcode on an un-named road, this happens on both of my F910's, one has the final tmc mod, the other has the previous mod.

If someone out there (UK based) has an unmodded unit then perhaps they could try this postcode, GL19 3BE, please could you post what happens.

Thanks.

Paul.