AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi IDT,

Great work,thanks.I seem to have a problem with the schemes which i had from dpdurst.They are still there to be selected but i get the message file not found and the nav part of the avic won't reopen.All i did was copy the new data.zip and sys.txt files over>have i missed something?Thanks again.

Hi IDT,

Great work,thanks.I seem to have a problem with the schemes which i had from dpdurst.They are still there to be selected but i get the message file not found and the nav part of the avic won't reopen.All i did was copy the new data.zip and sys.txt files over>have i missed something?Thanks again.

Did you copy the new GFX folder I have as well? Did you copy the ui_igo8\common folder out of my data.zip into the idt data.zip? If they were working before, sounds like the ui_igo8\common folder is the issue as that is where some of the spr files and such would be located.

Hi IDT,

Did you copy the new GFX folder I have as well? Did you copy the ui_igo8\common folder out of my data.zip into the idt data.zip? If they were working before, sounds like the ui_igo8\common folder is the issue as that is where some of the spr files and such would be located.

Yes that was it.I have now copied the ui igo 8 files over and..happy days!Thanks again for your help.

What is the diff between the Simple and Full display?

No more ability to change the camera warning distance?

Thanx!

Bud

simple is the small one you see just below the time/date area, full is the big box

i will look into it, when i was going through the speedcam.ui i noticed a lot of useless commands and stuff that's why i deleted them

Hi IDT,

Yes that was it.I have now copied the ui igo 8 files over and..happy days!Thanks again for your help.

Hi,did you copy all ui igo8 or just replaced the commom folder

Thank's

Thank you for your great job!

Have you corrected the problem of adding mobile camera speed ?

i have tried and could not get it working, i tried using cmh's and his doesn't work either so i'll just let it be,

is this really strange problem? " But it worked well in the CMH's mod. If I could help I will gladly.

It should perhaps leave the origin files "speedcam" can resume modifies one after the other to identify the problem?

Hi,did you copy all ui igo8 or just replaced the commom folder

Thank's

common folder is inside the ui_igo8 folder, so copy the ui_igo8 folder with the common folder. They go together.