AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

Hey, IDT,

FYI, I am getting re-boots when I try to even change screens (3D, 2D or north up) when navigating and also when trying the multiroute (as stated before) but NOT when I have the screen color set to the default Pioneer colors. :x I was playing around with a coupla DpDurst schemes (after I changed all of the "ui_igo8" headings in the color.ini files to "$skin$") and it worked for a few of those. But I normally run Monopoly night and Realview V6 Sunny schemes and it will re-boot on those now.

Just a heads up.

Thanx,

Bud

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, IDT,

FYI, I am getting re-boots when I try to even change screens (3D, 2D or north up) when navigating and also when trying the multiroute (as stated before) but NOT when I have the screen color set to the default Pioneer colors. :x I was playing around with a coupla DpDurst schemes (after I changed all of the "ui_igo8" headings in the color.ini files to "$skin$") and it worked for a few of those. But I normally run Monopoly night and Realview V6 Sunny schemes and it will re-boot on those now.

Just a heads up.

Thanx,

Bud

what other mods have you added? i checked the multi route and the view changing (2D, 3D etc) and not having the problems your stating

vr catalog is off. i drive quite frequently and i believe only once in the last couple days has the ipod played after 20 seconds. I drive about 1/2 before the ipod turns on and then another half before the phone connects. total startup is like 1:15 but i got 50 something when i timed the ipod last

1:15 is a decent time for it to start (i know it's slow but when i was doing time checks it's pretty much on the same time frame), i don't have an ipod handy with me to fully time it but when i checked it saturday it was around that, 20sec the music will play from the ipod, 50sec for it to fully booth and around 1:13sec the phone connects

Hey, IDT,

Just a heads up.

Thanx,

Bud

what other mods have you added? i checked the multi route and the view changing (2D, 3D etc) and not having the problems your stating

I went back to the original version BEFORE I modded somw things and it is MY version.

Sorry to bug ya. I'll just reverse-engineer what I did 'till I find out the prob.

Thanx :)

ill.die.trying did you figure out why I have no voice navi?

Also do you know if there is a way to turn off parkways? I did not see this option.

check out this thread http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=25838&start=90

thanks bro. I just needed to change the SYS.txt from PIONEER746UC to PIONEER749UC. This is awsome! thanks man. I guess the correct type for the F500Bt is the PIONEER749UC

edit: just tested this and its working again

ill.die.trying did you figure out why I have no voice navi?

Also do you know if there is a way to turn off parkways? I did not see this option.

check out this thread http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=25838&start=90

thanks bro. I just needed to change the SYS.txt from PIONEER746UC to PIONEER749UC. This is awsome! thanks man. I guess the correct type for the F500Bt is the PIONEER749UC

edit: just tested this and its working again

no problem

Soon as I sell something else on Ebay I will shoot you some more paypal. Im looking forward to your next update. :o

no problem

thanks in advance, next update i'll have some text color settings, speedcam bugs are fixed, simple version of speedcam warning box, option to turn on/off the fading of the buttons and also a setting on how much you want it to fade and a couple more,