AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

Excellent-looking v4.3, IDT! Can't wait to get it installed.

In answer to your question (in response to my issue with the speed limits showing up incorrectly), it was on Trans-Canada Hwy. on Vancouver Island - 90km/h speed limit was showing as 145 on the box.

I installed the tele-atlas 2009 maps (someone on one of these threads had posted a 14-part .rar archive). You thinking it's time to start over and re-load a full MY FLASH DISK backup?

'cause that's what I'm thinking. ;)

its the map that has the problem not your unit, i was able to get a copy of that map and had the ame result that's why i decided to revert back to the one included in the x910 backup

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Help!!!! ASAP

After I loaded your mod unit rebooting all the time. but I can start testmode without problem. I put old files back but still rebooting. have f500bt and 3.01 firmware. what I need to do????

did you follow all the instructions?

did you delete the save folder?

did you include the font file?

did you change the device type on the sys.txt to reflect F00 device type?

Yes and no I tried to change sys.text but i can not read this text it`s likely japanish or chines text on it.and i guess I downloaded wrong files from you ( you have many files on your disc) I downloaded OEM map is it wrong map???

then just use your original sys.txt, what are you using to open the sys.txt though, the one on the download is the one i'm using and is not japanese

thats sucks i kind of figured they were built into the map files themselves because the little searching i did last nite i came up with nothing... does anyone know it TeleAtlas has an online form to submit needed changes to their maps? and i am taking back that i wanted to remove the current speed (i just moved it).. ive been using your mod for2 days... i finally got around to using it to navigate somewhere... its awesome!

http://mapinsight.teleatlas.com/mapfeedback/index.php

Here is the Navteq site if anyone wants to help it get updated too.

http://mapreporter.navteq.com/dur-web-e ... anguage=en

when I connected with your ftp I don`t see any new files with date 10/09/2009. what I founded it, was an OEM map and I dL this one which my unite crashed. I fixed my unit now with orginal files but still I want to use yours and need really help which files i need to replace.

from my instructions it doesn't say there anywhere to download a map, the file you need to download is the one stated on the name of the thread, just follow the instructions and you'll be fine, i'll update it to to have an instruction for f500 users

Ok It was my mistake. I didn`t see your files at first. Now I fixed your mod it is so nice. If I get building 3D so I have all I want. But I heard that all who has 3.01 will waiting for this:(((

Thanks again

for building to show up you just need to add some files to the buildings folder, not sure if itwas the 3dl or the 3dc files you need but if you're able to grab some for your area buildings should show up