AVIC411.com

3.x and emulation

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine to work :D

Just one question : is it possible to simulate the route or anything?

I would like to change few things in direction/distance color but cant see those due to not having gps signal :(

Sure. Pick a point, set it as start (I think default skin would ask something about turning off GPS tracking). Pick another point, set it as destination. Then go into Route menu and hit Simulate.

For those still having problems or getting errors try using the World License, Hacked 3.01 ezrider, and new map that is found here viewtopic.php?f=34&t=26742&p=184021&hilit= place them in the correct place and it should work (it did for me).

/\that's right. I used hacked ezrider with the license that works on my unit with new map and I also switched the language file to English. Otherwise you will have menu in Ukrainian language :)

For those still having problems or getting errors try using the World License, Hacked 3.01 ezrider, and new map that is found here viewtopic.php?f=34&t=26742&p=184021&hilit= place them in the correct place and it should work (it did for me).

The same files for (ezrider, license and map data) did not work in my emulator. When I put them into my NAV they worked fine. I cannot seem to change the data.zip or maps in the emulator. I can get the original data.zip to work flawlessly but nothing other than that. If I put my mods in the emulator the screen starts and immediately crashes. I wish this would work as it would save me a CRAP load of trips out to the car to test. ;) I need to do more digging I just have not had the time to mess with it in the short term.

diaftia-

Mine didn't work (was crashing etc) because I forgot that I added another font which I forgot to copy over together with my data.zip. Make sure all the additional files that you had used in your custom data.zip are also copied over. As Boris mentioned earlier use only one map with the emulator (the one you know worked fine in your unit for example together with ezrider, and license file)

The same files for (ezrider, license and map data) did not work in my emulator. When I put them into my NAV they worked fine. I cannot seem to change the data.zip or maps in the emulator. I can get the original data.zip to work flawlessly but nothing other than that. If I put my mods in the emulator the screen starts and immediately crashes. I wish this would work as it would save me a CRAP load of trips out to the car to test. ;) I need to do more digging I just have not had the time to mess with it in the short term.

did you delete the license that was already in content/license? if you did that is where you went wrong.

Did you use the base map to run emulation? if you did this is where you went wrong. it does not like basemap.

Pass that how far are you getting before crash?

did you delete the license that was already in content/license? if you did that is where you went wrong.

Did you use the base map to run emulation? if you did this is where you went wrong. it does not like basemap.

Pass that how far are you getting before crash?

This did it! I think I removed the original license as well as possibly copying over the basemap file. This is going to make testing SOOOO much easier. ;)