AVIC411.com

3.x and emulation

so should the bat file be like this?

"C:/program files/microsoft device emulator/1.0/deviceemulator.exe" /video 800x480x16 /memsize 256 /sharedfolder C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Desktop\avic_80

i keep getting error?

Copy the run.bat and nk.bin to C:/program files/microsoft device emulator/1.0/ and run it from there. Then put C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Desktop\avic_80 into quotes like this "C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Desktop\avic_80"

At the end add back the /c nk.bin you deleted.

Like this?

deviceemulator.exe /video 800x480x16 /memsize 256 /sharedfolder "C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Desktop\avic_80"/c nk.bin

i get specify either a .bin file containg an os image or emulator saved state file?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here...this is EXACTLY what my .bat file looks like. Just try copying it and changing the locations of the files to match your computer. Only change the things in bold. The first bold part should point to the deviceemulator.exe and the second part just needs to point to the avic_80 folder that came with the download that Boris gave us.

"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Device Emulator\1.0\deviceemulator.exe" /video 800x480x16 /memsize 256 /sharedfolder C:\4pda_avic\avic_80 /c nk.bin

Like this?

deviceemulator.exe /video 800x480x16 /memsize 256 /sharedfolder "C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Desktop\avic_80"/c nk.bin

i get specify either a .bin file containg an os image or emulator saved state file?

Close... like this. You missed a space:

deviceemulator.exe /video 800x480x16 /memsize 256 /sharedfolder "C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Desktop\avic_80" /c nk.bin

My only obstacle to getting this working has mounted in an effort to get the correct ezrider and license file. This will allow me to update my maps and also get me the navteq maps anyway. After TONS of searching and reading I have the 3.01 ezrider and the GENERIC_iGO8_WorldWide@801Product.lic license file. Does anyone have a 3.01 or 2.06 backup on a server someplace? My card reader does not work with my 4gb SD card here at work and all I have is a 3.0 backup. I can only assume this is why ezrider starts and quickly exits? At home my other laptop has a built in SD card reader but that doesn't help me now. :-(

thanks that workes but how do u get it to look like ur stereo? Right now its like in testmode?

you just need to open up the My Flash Disk and then open the folder APL2 and then the folder iGo and then just open up the ezrider.exe file and it will boot for you

EDIT: ok diaftia beat me to it...haha!

Yes you can, and to make it in english you just need to copy the english language file from the "lang" folder of your backed up files into the "lang" folder of the new files you just downloaded.

As was mentioned in the very first post in this thread :)

Of course some people just never read and really sholdn't be messing with these things... :lol:

Yes you can, and to make it in english you just need to copy the english language file from the "lang" folder of your backed up files into the "lang" folder of the new files you just downloaded.

As was mentioned in the very first post in this thread :)

Of course some people just never read and really sholdn't be messing with these things... :lol:

Why read? That's not really necessary, just start a new thread, then bump it when you don't get an answer, get ticked and leave. :P