AVIC411.com

Cheapest legal official 3.0 update

What does the 3.0 update include? I'm trying to find a fix for my compass orientation in 2D mode. My old unit always had the compass pointing in the direction of travel, which I loved. My new one (AVIC-F700BT) only displays that function in 3D mode which I don't care for. Thanks for your help and advice! :?:

• 2 weeks later...
What does the 3.0 update include? I'm trying to find a fix for my compass orientation in 2D mode. My old unit always had the compass pointing in the direction of travel, which I loved. My new one (AVIC-F700BT) only displays that function in 3D mode which I don't care for. Thanks for your help and advice! :?:

As far as I understand, 3.0 fixes this.

Okay just got my update in the mail from Pioneer. Just so my fellow Canadians know Pioneer just reduced the price to $75CND with shipping/tax it came to $96. http://www.pioneerelectronics.ca/POCEN/ ... 100FM.Shop

Well worth it! This seems to have fixed my reboot issue I was having while going to settings, map is WAY clearer especially in daylight, unit response time is quicker' however boot up time still sucks. I am pairing it with an iPhone 3G and everything is working fine so far. Album artwork is still pixilated. Still very happy though.