AVIC411.com

UK F10Bt in Audi TTS

Wow, that really is basic. I think I know what was happening with VBlue's now. As he was only on each station for only a second each or so, it probably wasn't enough time to scroll to each messege. I must say I don't think I like that kind of 'RDS'. It is not true RDS then really as it has none of the other features. On a true RDS tuner I think you can select to have each line of the text playing (at least the Kenwood's are like that). Also, you can do genre searches by station with RDS and I don't think that the Z110BT can do that from what I see. It will be interesting to test this out whenever that is. Hopefully Wednesday?... FutureShop has it listed on their website now tho so that probably means that some of them will be getting this item in their boards soon too. I am still hoping for my installer tho as he will have the 9140 and Z110BT side by side in the same board supposedly. Perfect for comparison.

• 5 weeks later...