AVIC411.com

CNDV-90MT are NOW POSTED

Download of the East disc was finished this morning. (I'll keep seeding to help out those in here as well) I burned the disc while I was getting ready for work. I'm going to try the new disc and see how it goes. I'll post an update after I check it out. I am making a rar set to post to the newsgroups when I get home later today. If everything goes well I will upload the east disc to:

alt.binaries.cd.image with par2 files.

I'm WAITING TO HERE FROM YOU

SWDW

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh and i only need the east disk, do i need to download the west also for it to work and once done downloading what programs are good for burning it to a dvd?

ID use either nero burning rom or Imgburn works good to make sure your disc are dual layer and you burn at the slowest speed and verify the disc

Download of the East disc was finished this morning. (I'll keep seeding to help out those in here as well) I burned the disc while I was getting ready for work. I'm going to try the new disc and see how it goes. I'll post an update after I check it out. I am making a rar set to post to the newsgroups when I get home later today. If everything goes well I will upload the east disc to:

alt.binaries.cd.image with par2 files.

Can you confirm when you do that? Thanks

I left mine on all night and it still hasnt started downloading.

Something is not right, mine started as soon as I downloaded. As suggested check that you open ports in your router/cable or DSL modem/firewall software. It took me one day to finish downloading and now I am seeding at between 150kbs and 200kbs.

Ok i noticed the 1st torrent that was posted and i downloaded the east disc was as follows 7,922,518 KB & 7.55 GB

The new torrent that was posted and i just downloaded and am now seeding is as follows 7,924,656 & 7.55 GB

this could be why the 1st torrent isnt working. Opinions please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Downloaded the Full East ISO last night. Burned it this morning and it's working perfect. Used alcohol 120% to mount it, then to burn it. Put it in and it updated, Ive noticed it has some new roads on it too. I'll be seeding for a few days also. Working on downloading the west disk now.