AVIC411.com

CNDV-90MT are NOW POSTED

I guess its safe for me to delete this version off my comp and hope for someone to create an ISO file instead. I gave up tryin to burn this last night since I was havin a headache of a ime tryin to do so. On top of missin files, try searchin each of the files in the CNDV-90MT folder and there are some folders in that folder that are empty. I would advise everybody to hold off until a legit version is released.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tested this morning on my drive to work and it worked flawlessly. I don't know what to tell you guys. It's working 100% for me. Use the programs I specified and it will work for you too. Also, I used WinRAR to extract the files. I suggest you all do the same. Check warez-bb.org for the program and serials.

Can you seed? Need some seeders out there?

7.55 GB (8,114,246,275 bytes) This is the original east coast disk property's

7738.3 MB(8,114,246,275 bytes) This is the east ISO Direct from disk

7.55 GB (8,114,246,275 bytes) This is the rar file that i made then uncompressed to folder to check property'

So it seem that all data is there and unchanged and all property's match...

I will leave it to you guys i have the ISO'S made directly from the disks the i can put up as torrents .... :?:?:?:?:?

SWDW can you check the original disk and tell me what is the volume name and total size ?. Thanks this will eliminate some of the confusion.

7.55 GB (8,114,246,275 bytes) This is the orginal east coast disk propertys

7738.3 MB(8,114,246,275 bytes) This is the ISO Direct from disk

7.55 GB (8,114,246,275 bytes) This is the rar file that i made then unconpressed

my opinion is if you post the iso i would take toooooo long to download also the way it is now you can change the xm icons.it took me 10 hours to download it and its 12 seeders not including me..i will seed for atleast 2 weeks because i know i would want it so if everyone the gets it seeds things will be great.

7.55 GB (8,114,246,275 bytes) This is the original east coast disk property's

7738.3 MB(8,114,246,275 bytes) This is the east ISO Direct from disk

7.55 GB (8,114,246,275 bytes) This is the rar file that i made then uncompressed to folder to check property'

So it seem that all data is there and unchanged and all property's match...

I will leave it to you guys i have the ISO'S made directly from the disks the i can put up as torrents .... :?:?:?:?:?

Much appreciated. Are you seeding?

SWDW can you check the original disk and tell me what is the volume name and total size ?. Thanks this will eliminate some of the confusion.

7.55 GB (8,114,246,275 bytes) This is the rar file that i made then unconpressed

Can you set your folder options to show hidden files AND turn off hide protected system files, then re-do a byte count? Also, sometimes the manufacturers include zero byte files to stymie copying - they will not copy over, but will do so if the disc is extracted to an ISO - found this to be true with the older CNDV-50MT way back when.

Can you set your folder options to show hidden files AND turn off hide protected system files, then re-do a byte count? Also, sometimes the manufacturers include zero byte files to stymie copying - they will not copy over, but will do so if the disc is extracted to an ISO - found this to be true with the older CNDV-50MT way back when.

THIS IS THE SIZE ON DISK WITH HIDDEN FILES TURNED OFF AND PROTECTED SYSTEM FILES TURNED OFF

BOTH THE SAME

7.55 GB (8,114,246,275 bytes)

THIS IS THE SIZE ON DISK WITH HIDDEN FILES TURNED OFF AND PROTECTED SYSTEM FILES TURNED OFF

BOTH THE SAME

OK thanks SWDW. We'll that's exactly what I have with the un-RARed files from the original East. I still say the ISO extraction is a better tool, since it captures a true image of the original, and since it was what was used in the past. Anyway the files from yesterday are unusable for most of us - it's worth to do an ISO version and see.

BOTH THE SAME

OK thanks SWDW. We'll that's exactly what I have with the un-RARed files from the original East. I still say the ISO extraction is a better tool, since it captures a true image of the original, and since it was what was used in the past. Anyway the files from yesterday are unusable for most of us - it's worth to do an ISO version and see.

that's only if SWDW does not mind for doing us a favor to help us out =)

I tested this morning on my drive to work and it worked flawlessly. I don't know what to tell you guys. It's working 100% for me. Use the programs I specified and it will work for you too. Also, I used WinRAR to extract the files. I suggest you all do the same. Check warez-bb.org for the program and serials.

i got it to work too. i used winrar to extract the files and power iso to create the image then burned it.

Disc i used : Verbatim DVDR+ DL