AVIC411.com

CNDV-90MT are NOW POSTED

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well i just wanna say thanks the first set of disc that you uploaded to the torrents and we had to make iso's then burn it works 100% i just got back from a 240mile roundtrip road trip using the new map and it works flawlessly :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I knew the first set that RARed were good but did not work for some. So i did the ISO's and i know ther good so that means that both set will work :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

first download utorrent http://www.mininova.org/tor/3000744 to get the west map. once you pick the map that you want click on the download this torrent then a box should pop up just select open with utorrent then it should start downloading the iso. I hope that helps I know what im doing but kinda suck at explaning things if i could i can show you i person better

post-22257-12872759588233_thumb.jpg

Hey PT3005, what I did wrong war I didn't register the PowerISO and that's why I didn't see the PowerISO as a selection. When I installed it and rebooted, it didn't ask for a registration :oops: All i did was re-install it again and BOOM, it worked. And funny thing as well is that my disc I got from ebay WHICH WORK Y'ALL came in today lol. Will be seedin as well folks.

Download of the East disc was finished this morning. (I'll keep seeding to help out those in here as well) I burned the disc while I was getting ready for work. I'm going to try the new disc and see how it goes. I'll post an update after I check it out. I am making a rar set to post to the newsgroups when I get home later today. If everything goes well I will upload the east disc to:

alt.binaries.cd.image with par2 files.

Edit:

Disc seems to work just fine. No problems with location or map data. Will post to the newsgroups later tonight or first thing tomorrow.

Thanks SWDW for your hard work.