AVIC411.com

CNDV-90MT are NOW POSTED

i download it fine..

I used PowerISO to convert then burn and got the completed message :)

I then put the disk in my D3 to get a error message. I tried restarting the unit with the disc just to make the D3 lock up and thought it was broken. I then restarted a 3rd time and was able to get the disc out. :evil:

I am not sure what I did wrong but I did not have this problem when I made a copy of my 08 map.

OK that makes two of us - burning goes fine, NAV unit cannot use the completed disc and errors out. Were you trying to use an East or West? Last year my 08 went fine as well.

The difference between last year's 80MT, is that it was zipped, and it unzipped to an ISO. This year, the RAR extracts to straight files. Just my $0.02.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i download it fine..

I used PowerISO to convert then burn and got the completed message :)

I then put the disk in my D3 to get a error message. I tried restarting the unit with the disc just to make the D3 lock up and thought it was broken. I then restarted a 3rd time and was able to get the disc out. :evil:

I am not sure what I did wrong but I did not have this problem when I made a copy of my 08 map.

damn, that does not sound too good there.

well, 22.5% completed. i'm off work, i'll leave the program running so everyone can download from me.

GOOD LUCK.

doesn't give us a warm and fuzzy feeling, thats for sure

OK that makes two of us - burning goes fine, NAV unit cannot use the completed disc and errors out. Were you trying to use an East or West? Last year my 08 went fine as well.

The difference between last year's 80MT, is that it was zipped, and it unzipped to an ISO. This year, the RAR extracts to straight files. Just my $0.02.

Damn since it extracts to just the files someone with the original disks is going to have to look at what mode the disks are and also could be missing somethin...I'll test once I finish downloading....damn thing only dlin at 100kB got 42% done

edit::

since someone says it works hopefully its just a disk problem... also

anyone who has finished please continue to seed and leave the torrent running. if you don't know how to do that please ask!

well what I did was install poweriso that was posted earlier on this forum and used the serial to activate it. here's what i did below

1. extract the rar file by right clicking on it and select extract to Pioneer East CNDV_90MT.

2. Open the Pioneer East CNDV_90MT folder and you will see the files, select all of the files right click and select poweriso and another menu will popup select Add To Image File...

3. Now Poweriso program should open up and you will see the files from the CNDV_90MT in the background but theres a box that pops up in the middle saying Save Image file to. I just selected the first radio button(.iso file) then below you can choose where you want to save the file to then press ok.

4. After a few minutes poweriso will create that iso image, so what i used to burn that iso was imgburn just make sure you burn at the slowest speed and verify the iso. Also Nero works too

Well the disc burned and seemed to do the update just fine. The map data appears to be OK. I still have to drive around to see if there are any glitches or problems, but on my unit the update worked fine via the East Disc.

I use a memorex DVD+R DL disc and burned at 2x on a 20" iMac with toast. Used UDF as the disc format.

EDIT:

After more testing the map data is not fully functional. The unit will upgrade, but you can not calculate a route due to insufficient map data. I am still trying to play with settings to get a working copy.

Listen people i made this torrent and i burn 20 set every day.

Unrar each file to a separate folder .. then use power iso to convert each set of files into an iso for burning.

set it on the lowest burning speed and check the box to verify the files....... VERIFY THE FILES ..

Then pop theme in your unit .. If you dont VERIFY THE FILES you may corrupt your unit ... Then you will have to rest set it

SWDW