AVIC411.com

This is navigation. Can we have this??

Tought it is the future. But no, it is today. Navigon comes with real navigation look at http://www.navigon.com/site/int/en/ifa09/navigon8410 and see for yourself. Wondering if this is also IGO or what?

Its not iGo, its Navigon.

They provide the hardware and the software solution. Previous versions are also available for pda on sd card, thats the ones used on leetlauncher / miopocket etc.

The hardware is also nice, capacitive screen (like iphone, htc hd2 and many more nowadays..)

The image they show on that page for "reality view pro" is similar to what is shown on the screen of the Z110BT when approaching a freeway or highway entrance/exit, its not much but i'll take it. :D

If it were available with North American maps and major Canadian cities were included in the "Real City 3D" i would buy it in a heartbeat though..

The image they show on that page for "reality view pro" is similar to what is shown on the screen of the Z110BT when approaching a freeway or highway entrance/exit, its not much but i'll take it. :D

If it were available with North American maps and major Canadian cities were included in the "Real City 3D" i would buy it in a heartbeat though..

Navigon was in US market already. I have one of their units. Then they pulled out of the US market leaving customers (even with Freshmaps subscriptions) high and dry.

Navigon was in US market already. I have one of their units. Then they pulled out of the US market leaving customers (even with Freshmaps subscriptions) high and dry.

Sounds like the basis for another Michael Moore screenplay. :lol:

Sounds like the basis for another Michael Moore screenplay. :lol:

Sorta. Their latest Freshmaps upgrade is several months overdue already...

Navigation software is pretty slick, though. Certainly good looking, although people still complain about some routing (and unlike iGO, which you can at least adjust)it's not exactly hackable much.)