AVIC411.com

new price on the Z110bt and more info on the rebate...

Regardless of anything, i think Crutchfield has the best deal now:

-price drop to $1200 -$200 rebate -free camera ($150 value; read bad reviews on it) -free ipod cable (cdiu50v $50 value). Just my humble opinion

They're actually showing $1200 after the rebate - not before. From their website -

$1,199.99 After $200.00 Price Break and $200.00 Mail-in Rebate

Adding to your cart shows a price of 1399.99

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just purchased my Z110 from 6th Ave through Amazon.com for $933 with free shipping. 6th Ave's website still has it for $1599. I am hoping that Pioneer will honor the rebate. Amazon said it is being shipped from 6th Ave. $733 for a Z110......Sweeeeeet!!!!!

Thanks, G! I just picked one up too for the same price. I might be getting banged with tax but it still is a great deal for $800 after the rebate. I don't think Pioneer can't honor the rebate. You are really buying it from sixth avenue, amazon is just a portal to their site.

I just purchased my Z110 from 6th Ave through Amazon.com for $933 with free shipping. 6th Ave's website still has it for $1599. I am hoping that Pioneer will honor the rebate. Amazon said it is being shipped from 6th Ave. $733 for a Z110......Sweeeeeet!!!!!

I did the same yesterday. $913 + tax - $200 rebate is too good of a deal to pass up ! Now to get it installed and list my old avic-9dvd.

Bottom line right now .... I believe all of these Pioneer Navigation units are going to stay cheap because of the MSN Direct fiasco. That just ruins it for me. Unless Pioneer comes out and says they will give us a fw upgrade that replaces MSN Direct with Garmin or some other nav / traffic tool. I think I'm gonna pass on this years model.

Let us know if Pioneer honored the $200 rebate for buying from 6th Ave through Amazon.

Let us know if Pioneer honored the $200 rebate for buying from 6th Ave through Amazon.

I just received mine today and the invoice inside the box was directly from 6 Ave with no reference to Amazon at all. To Pioneer it looks like you ordered directly from 6 Ave.

I just received mine today and the invoice inside the box was directly from 6 Ave with no reference to Amazon at all. To Pioneer it looks like you ordered directly from 6 Ave.

Same here Steve. Mine is a 6th Ave invoice. No reference to Amazon.