AVIC411.com

AVOX Jukebox Questions

Western Digital Scorpio WD1200BEVS 120GB 5400 RPM Serial ATA150 Notebook Hard Drive - OEM

Average Latency: 4.2ms

Average Seek Time: 12ms

Cache: 8MB

Features: Quiet - WD's exclusive WhisperDrive technology with SoftSeek algorithms make this the quietest 2.5-inch hard drive, regardless of spin speed. Reliable - WD's ShockGuard technology protects the drive mechanics and platter surfaces from shocks. WD's DuraStep Ramp locks the heads in a secure position away from the disk to provide

Form Factor: 2.5"

Labor: 3 years limited

Parts: 3 years limited

Model #: WD1200BEVS

Item #: N82E16822136072

Return Policy: Limited 30-Day Return Policy

In Stock

$5.00 You Save

Free 3 Business Day Shipping

Rating + 5Rating + 5Rating + 5Rating + 5Rating + 5 [11 Reviews]

Move item to Wish ListMove To Wish List

Original Price: $79.99

You Save: $5.00

$74.99

Here's the link

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductLi ... ard+Drives

P.S. thanks PaisanNYC for your help.

I just bought the 120gb harddrive from newegg for $75. I need to order a power adapter for the car. The psp car adapter cost around $30. that is a lot for a transformer to reduce 12-14volt to 5 volts. I will be hardwiring my power supply so I don't need the cigarette lighter adapter. I could get a small 12v to 120v converter for that price.

I have pocket dvd studio that I used to convert my dvds. I can convert them to avi or wmv. I can adjust the output size. I used around 450mb on a 2hr movie. Should I convert to wmv or avi for the AVOX?

I noticed that I have the RW/FF issue as well. It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does most of the remote functionality is gone. I have to either shut down the unit or stop the file that was playing for it to function accordingly. I have the IR extender as well so I'm not sure if this is the issue. I look forward to trying the new firmware upgrade for resume playback, that is one of the things that has BUGGED me about this unit. Otherwise, it's awesome and well worth the $200.