AVIC411.com

Z110BT for $949.99!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I just pulled the trigger. I bought me z110bt to replaced my F90bt. I cannot stand the f90bt no more. Looking at all the review, z looks wayyyy faster and more responsive.

I bought from cartoy by requesting price match which brings down to 979 like other suggests with free shipping no tax. $200 pioneer rebate and 5% bing cashback. Thanks a lot guys for the info. This is how much I paid for my F90bt and now I get almost same price for z110bt.

• 3 weeks later...

"aiham is right, your invoice/receipt is from 6ave so there shouldn't be any issues with the rebate. Technically you're not buying it from Amazon, Amazon is just facilitating the payment to 6ave.

I did this a few weeks ago and my rebate is in process..."

this is from this thread at slickdeals.net http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1917168

i think we should be okay to order from 6th ave thru amazon.com. I ordered from there yesterday hopefully my rebate works as said in this thread. if not im out 200 dollars oh well

• 4 weeks later...
I just ordered mine from 6ave for $999, plus the rebate. They better not hose me on the deal...

Hey they have the Amazon 6ave deal up right now for $874 -200MIR = $674 on the z110bt. I ordered mines when it was $876. I noticed the Amazon 6ave prices fluctuate from $999 to the lowest I've seen $874. None the less this is an awesome deal for this unit!

• 2 weeks later...