AVIC411.com

Pioneer unveils AVIC-X920BT @ CES!

Well, this thing is out now, is anyone going to do a video or two on it's operation? I can't even find a review on its operation off any internet site. Maybe it isn't doing as well in the market as everyone thought it would? Everyone waiting for the new Z120BT? Maybe everyone is in my boat. You know... Buy a Z110BT at half the cost and wait for the expected update to come. If someone actually has one of these things and can do up a video or two (like VBlue does) that would be great. I know I would be appreciated,

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought an X920BT and it works great! It's perfect for my car which is a 2009 Civic. I bought it from http://www.caraudiogiants.com (just for 739 $ n free shipping!!!!!) n had it installed at my friends shop and they liked it so much that they instantly started working on their advertisement strategy to feature it. I went there a few days back and they had pre ordered those and got a lot of customers were opting for it! the bluetooth works great with my iPhone n the video n sound quality is much much better than the factory unit. ipod connectivity through the cable is also nicely done n working great, njoying vids while we hang out with ma other car freak buddies! my friends say my car's coolness hav went off the roof n sky high! ma gal loves it too. Honestly I've never been satisfied with any other product ever before! the best thing was price! everybody was selling it brand new for over thousand bucks n I really didnt wana put that much into just one upgrade since my original plan for the car is on a limited budget.

739$ shipped to your door!!! can u blv it? and the delivery was right on time! anybody wana get this, caraudiogiants.com is the place to look for. I hope they've stocked it well coz it's such a bargain n ppl might hav ordered a lot! any questions bout the harness n ipod connectors (which r also available at caraudiogiants.com, am I mentioning it too much?great!coz I wana!), I'd b happy 2 answer since my love for this unit has kinda made me an expert! ;)

post-44903-12872762883564_thumb.jpg

I bought it from http://www.caraudiogiants.com (just for 739 $ n free shipping!!!!!)

Is it just me or does this appear to be a spam post by the business listed in the above post? Regardless I would seriously caution buying from this place. They are a not an authorized dealer and they claim to be accredited by the Better Business Bureau. Well I checked with the BBB and found no business registered with them with that web address. I did find a business with that name registered with them with a different street address but it is listed as non accredited with the BBB and has a rating of C. This has red flags written all over it people. Buyer be aware. Below is the BBB link I found.

http://www.la.bbb.org/Business-Report/C ... -100092918

:shock: Dude! I know u know a lot better than me regarding this matter, but with the deal I got, I mean who cares!not me tho! I don giv a sh1t wat dey say bout dis site, dey got a deal n I took it. if dat doesnt please d bbb, I don giv a rat's azz to dat. if dis X920 I bought malfunctions due 2 its own fault, ama return it! n if dey dont (which I doubt dey'll do), I'll remember wat u said bout dis not bein accredited. um new hea, so um not acquainted wid da things goin on....I hope I don violate any rule....I respect others opinion. n so does ma installer friend Taz. n hez pretty happy to hav business wid these dudes. I've heard bout ppl just hostin a website n postin items which r refurbished n got more price on'em dan dis n when ppl order those, all they do it take their money n 4get bout shippin products or refunding it if they cant. bt neither me, nor ma pal Taz had any of those issues. n 1 fing 4 sure, I aint gona take any sh1t 4 them, if they really did sum bad business wid sumbody, den I'll fink bout their legitimacy, othawise, um with them. go cag with yo deals!!! 8)
  • 3 weeks later...

I GOT A SCREAMING DEAL!!!!!

The unit was listed at Amazon for $995...with $100 mail in rebate. Had a 30% off coupon code and 10% combined with another Pioneer product. They reduced the price on Amazon to $895. Got $100 refunded back to me. Got the unit and iPod cable shipped (Amazon Prime) free 2 day shipping for $415!!!!! You CAN'T beat that!

• 1 month later...

I installed AVIC-X920BT in my car (Subaru Outback 2010) one week ago. Got the unit from Amozon.com during the sale ($486 with the $100 rebate I'm waiting for). Anyway, after I placed my order I had second thoughts following some complaints posted on the forum - navigation not as good as Garmin's, poor quality of Bluetooth, lack of connection with iPhone etc). So far I haven't experienced any problems with my unit (I'm willing to give up on VR however if I persist I get connected with my contacts). I like the navigation better than on my portable Garmin 255. Wish AVIC had a speed trap POIs option. The phone calls quality is excellent - verified with number of people talking to me on the phone. I had to set up the ECHO option to ON following the very first call. Therefore, I'm wondering if everyone is buying the unit from the authorized source - I've heard there are fake copies on the market.