AVIC411.com

Pioneer unveils AVIC-X920BT @ CES!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I just lost my D3 last night to thieves!!! (&(*&^^&!!!

I'm confused... Do I put the stocker back in and wait for the X920 or get a Z110 now.... Tempted to wait for the X920 for the better graphics.

I have done 1 night of reading-- Have not been reading much on Avic411 since I bought the D3---looking for opinions from you guys!

Thanks!

The 110 will get the 120 upgrade sometime this summer. The 120 has all of the interface features of the 920. Also we have the leaked manuals to both units on this site. A look through it will give you an idea of what the units will offer.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess Pioneer still hasn't fixed the communication issues eh? How does a release date range anywhere from april to may, yet im getting mine today via amazon, March 25th?

Some things never change, like I said I really hope this thing is worth it, im really looking forward to pandora link with the iphone.

Ill post some sort of vide on youtube in the next few days showing the various features.

"a large 6.1-inch WVGA touch screen display" I tiny bit bigger than the units they released 2 years ago.

I know I'm whinging but why hasn't pioneer looked at maximising the screen size and doing away with the manual buttons ? At least they got rid of the fumbling unresponsive volume / toggle stick.

Why havent they looked at the intuative screen minipulation technology apple have implemented in the iphone/ipod touch?

They've tarnished their "quality" brand recently. Are they being conservative now ?

7.2" Screen please (As big as can fit in 2 din). Get rid of the buttons on the side. There on the wrong side of the unit anyway :wink:

For those that want manual push button controls have a mountable remote. Simple?

My 2 pennys worth.

Gertsy