AVIC411.com

Abb's New 'REDBLAST THEME' -Feb 15th '10

As the title states, it is a work in progress. I have it nearly completed but I still have a few kinks to touch up. I am posting this now so that I can get your feedback. It is a mixture of a compilation of images that I have created and a few from Dragons 'Mayhem' theme. The Nav section is Diaftia's V2.3.

MAINMENU

blast1.jpg

START UP

blast2.jpg

IPOD

blast3.jpg

SIRIUS

blast4.jpg

NEW MORE COLORFUL FM/AM RADIO

blast5.jpg

EQUALIZER

blast6.jpg

SYSTEM SETTINGS

blast7.jpg

NAV SETTINGS

blast8.jpg

TRIP COMPUTER

blast9.jpg

DIGI DIAL

blast10.jpg

DEST DIAL

blast11.jpg

SPLITMAP

blast12.jpg

NAV 'QUICK MENU'

blast13.jpg

NAV SCREEN

blast14.jpg

*DOWNLOAD

RedBlast

*For installation read the readme file incl. *Always backup your files*

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks really good. Will you be doing a download link once completed?

I'll be swicthing my interior lights to red soon and this theme would be perfect.

yes, I will be putting a download link once it is completed. I think that I will put it up for the image.res file only as the NAV part is a bit more complicated and I do not have the time to troubleshoot issues which I have done in the past. There is just a few more items that I want to correct once I have some time off

Totally understand.

Hey, if I recall correctly, I think you said your other red theme will work on any Nav mod as long as I delete IDT's mods in the datazip, correct?

Hmm, I think that you got me lost. My other Red theme HAD IDT's mod included in it. The Nav section is totally independent from the AV section, so basically ANY Image.res file will work with any Nav file except that they will not match. Now, if you have my other red theme installed with the Nav section, then all you will need is the new image.res file and at least the NAV part will be red, so it will sort of match.

Totally understand.

Hey, if I recall correctly, I think you said your other red theme will work on any Nav mod as long as I delete IDT's mods in the datazip, correct?

Hmm, I think that you got me lost. My other Red theme HAD IDT's mod included in it. The Nav section is totally independent from the AV section, so basically ANY Image.res file will work with any Nav file except that they will not match. Now, if you have my other red theme installed with the Nav section, then all you will need is the new image.res file and at least the NAV part will be red, so it will sort of match.

Yea, sorry. Just wondering if I use the red theme datazip and delete the IDT files out of it, if the theme would work on Diafinis mods. If not, because their is alot more involved, not a big deal. I've just always thought your themes are very taseful and always ejoyed using them.

very nice work on your new theme. i gave up on the making a new nav project.

Yeah, they can be a pain. Mine especially because I have them totally modified from the originals, so when joe wants to change to a different Nav mod and it is replacing my Data,zip with DPhursts schemes, then the unit will crash. They have to litereally delete ALL my files and reinstall the new mod and delete all user settings. People dont understand that and get into problems. That is why I dont think that I will be adding a DATA.zip file. i am only here limited because of work and I dont have time to troubleshoot on a daily basis

Yea, sorry. Just wondering if I use the red theme datazip and delete the IDT files out of it, if the theme would work on Diafinis mods. If not, because their is alot more involved, not a big deal. I've just always thought your themes are very taseful and always ejoyed using them.

The theme will work on any Nav mod as I will probably only be releasing the MAIN / AV section and leave the Nav part alone. That way, anyone can use whatever Nav mod they want. If you have my red theme with the IDT's Red theme installed, then I would suggest keeping that and just install the image.res file when I put it up.

Sorry that I am so late getting this file up! I am swamped with work right now and there is a few changes that I would like to make on this before uploading this. Right now I am stumped as to where to find a bmp, however, I WILL FIND IT!

• 2 weeks later...