AVIC411.com

Abb's New 'REDBLAST THEME' -Feb 15th '10

how has the theme been coming along. Looks great, I would love to have this on my F90BT!!

Hey, thanks, I was stuck on one bmp that I cannot find that kind of throws the colour scheme off in the NAV section. I was also extremely busy with work :(. I will see about making sure that at least the image.res file gets done.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds good to me. So when you post it what will I need to install? can't wait till it's done. I have a red theme but I like the one you are doing more!

I will probably not be adding the NAV section, so all you will have to do is replace the image.res file in the APL folder and that is it.

Ok, I have uploaded the file. It is located in the first post. It is the MAIN / AV section ONLY, not the NAV. I have decided not to include the Nav section as too many people have problems switching NAV mods and I DO NOT have the time to troubleshoot. This is unfortunate because most of my time that I have spent on this mod, I spent redoing the Nav section which is now totally redesigned, but unfortunately, I have ZERO time to troubleshoot.

Please give me your feedbacks and comments as that is the reason that I upload my files

Ok, I have uploaded the file. It is located in the first post. It is the MAIN / AV section ONLY, not the NAV. I have decided not to include the Nav section as too many people have problems switching NAV mods and I DO NOT have the time to troubleshoot. This is unfortunate because most of my time that I have spent on this mod, I spent redoing the Nav section which is now totally redesigned, but unfortunately, I have ZERO time to troubleshoot.

Please give me your feedbacks and comments as that is the reason that I upload my files

I guess since you being from Canada The Guess Who song, No time left for you, with the verse that says I got, got, got no time is appropriate.

As far as your theme goes, I think it looks great!

I guess since you being from Canada The Guess Who song, No time left for you, with the verse that says I got, got, got no time is appropriate.

As far as your theme goes, I think it looks great!

Lol, Thanks!

Uploaded the theme. All I can say is "WOW".

Excellent work.

I'm using IDT's update and managed to take the insane red theme and replace most of the colors on the nav side.

Great work.

Excellent! I am glad that you got an alternative to the Nav!

looks great man, i just copied over the image.res and i love it. it was the perfect addition to Alex mod. i love the contacts photo. thanks a lot Abb.

Glad that you like it! It took me forever to complete with the limited time that I have, so the compliments are well worth the effort.

I do not have XM Radio, HD Radio, nor have I tried it out using a CD. If anyone can give me feedback on how those work or if there are any problems with these, please let me know. Thanks, and keep the input coming I really appreciate it :)

Glad that you like it! It took me forever to complete with the limited time that I have, so the compliments are well worth the effort.

I do not have XM Radio, HD Radio, nor have I tried it out using a CD. If anyone can give me feedback on how those work or if there are any problems with these, please let me know. Thanks, and keep the input coming I really appreciate it

cant help you there, I do not have XM Radio, HD Radio, and i have not used a CD in i cant tell you how long. LOL

what tools do i need to edit the image.res? you guys are way past me but i have photo shop and such i would like to be able to edit the icons