AVIC411.com

Abb's New 'REDBLAST THEME' -Feb 15th '10

Yippy!

It works Or it works for now and i might find something wrong with it later. :wink:

if anyone wants a copy of my image.res let me know and i can post it. But bewared something might be wrong with it I was confident with it until i read the post from Chuck

"On another note, BMP modified by PS should be instructed to keep the original size, color dept and file size"

All i did was open it use the color replacement tool and re saved it. it took about 2hours to redo all the images

thanks for the help

Michael

Hey Michael,

I have been alerted by one post in this forum, saying that when modifying the main menu images (3x2=6 of them), be sure to retain the 240x240 dimension, the color dept of 24 bits and the file size, hence my note. This is however defeated yesterday since I got a theme to work after changing some images's color dept and file size, with the bmp dimension remaining the same, of course.

So your theme might just work fine :? .

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotch ya!

I was sure to keep the size the same but i was unsure about the bit value . I did not know color depth referred to the bit setting. Thanks for the in site on that! I saved them as 24bit just because it was the middle ground figuring i might get lucky. LOL

thanks for the reply and explanation.