AVIC411.com

If anyone has trouble with my circuit

I know I said double check your connections and all. But someone posted they have it working half the time and that's not right. I'm hoping that person contacts me with more information. Please contact me:

[url=http://www.sminntech.com/contact.html]http://www.sminntech.com/contact.html[/url]

If you have any problems. My point to make these was not to scam people out of money or whatever. It was to make something better and easier than the TR7, and cheaper too. If you don't want one and you want a PAC TR7, please buy one, you guys won't hurt my feelings. But I think I made something which works better and is easier to install.

If you have problems with it, I can't help you unless you ask for help. If it doesn't work at all, then it's probably your connections. And not to fill the masses with doubt, but it's possible I could have sent a bad out one. I'm just a regular guy and I have gone though different supply houses and 3 different designs. I thought they were all electrically the same, but it's possible they are not.

If you have any problems, feel free to email me. If you don't I can't help you and I want everyone to be 100% satisfied, if not then it makes me feel bad. This might mean you might have to take your dash apart again, and for that I am truly sorry.

There are 2 versions out there right now, a smaller square one (18 of them out there including one in my personal vehicle), and a more rectangular one (14 out there). If there is any problems with any of these I want to know about it before I possibly inconvienence anyone else.

So please if you are having issues, please email me so I can try to help.

Steve
Thanks for the great circuit Steve.

I initially tried the 2 TR-7's, and couldn't get it to work.

Also, I initially couldn't get your circuit to work, then went through my wiring and found a connection that wasn't quite up to snuff. I personally went thru and soldered all my connections afterwards, so I know they're all good now.

The unit works 100% of the time.

Rick
[quote name="infinkc"]if you turn the unit off will it still be bypassed when you turn it back on? just curious[/quote]

If you were manually flashing your lights, then when you turn off the car and turn it back on you would have to do it again... that's why people were looking for an automatic "headlight flasher" so every time they turned on the car it would flash the lights.
[quote name="03Vic-HPP"] [quote name="infinkc"]if you turn the unit off will it still be bypassed when you turn it back on? just curious[/quote]

If you are refering to turning the Z1 off, there is no way to actually turn it off, if the ignition is on it is on...[/quote]

Yeah this is actually sort of annoying. The best I've found to do is to turn off the screen and turn off the source input. That will blank the screen and turn off all sound. Either way it shouldn't interfere with the bypass.