AVIC411.com

Where to buy Z1 in NYC or online?

Sorry for the question but Im really stressed out about this and i did do a search already. I want to get the Z1 like now, but Im researching to get the best prices. I don't mind buying online but don't want to regret it. Had a few bad experiences before. I checked pricegrabber and others like it and the ones with great prices have some bad feedback. If anyone can recommend a great store around the nyc area or even a good reliable website, I would really appreciate it. Thanks

I honestly haven't checked if their price or if they carry it at all, but I've bought a bunch of things from B&H Camera on 9th and 34th. They've had good prices on the bunch of stuff I've bought from them, but I don't know about their pricing on the Z1. They're a pretty big store, I'm sure they have a website where you can check the price.

I just bought my unit from crutchfield and i definatly reccomend it, they have great customer service and since the unit was backordered for a week or so they automatically gave me overnight shipping. I know when i ordered Crutchfeild had a coupon code for 15% off pioneer hardware if you order 3 pioneer items (I got the bluetooth and the XM units). I ended up getting the z1 for ~$1600... not a bad deal

I have a Avic-Z1 that I just purchased. Two days after I bought it, I discovered that my car has fiber optic wiring, and I can't get anybody to install it where I live. It is brand new in the box NOT refurbished. I plan to put in on Ebay Friday, but I would be willing to give someone here first option.

Pioneer AVIC-Z1 + ND-BT1 + CD-IB100ii

That's head unit with (Ipod control and bluetooth) bundled.

I am only asking $1650 with free delivery.

I paid more but I'm willing to lose some $$ to sell this unit so that I can explore other aftermarket solutions. Please email me directly.

ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS PLEASE! I have a 100% rating on Ebay.

My Ebay username is Kleenkut13. Feel free to do your own research.

leeshun.brown@libertymutual.com

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up buying it last week thursday from crutchfield using the 15% off 3 pioneer products. Got it yesterday, order was perfect. Also ordered a D2 for a friend and a bluetooth adapter for me. Can't wait to install. It came out to 1657.00 for the Z1 which i think is a great deal from crutchfield. Thanks Iversonbiatch for the great info.