AVIC411.com

Upgrade from v2 to v3..(EU UNITS ONLY)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep sounds about right. If it unzipped without a crc error then you should be fine. The most important bit of the process was flashing the WinCE. Once you have this operating system on then all the flashdisk bit does is load the pioneer application onto the device. So if this bit doesn't go right you can just boot up again and replace it. :-)

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

my english is not so good, so i have some questions.

Im proud owner of my f900bt with firmware 2.xxxxx and Mapversion 1.xxxx

officaly you will need also mapversion 2.xxxx if you want to upgrade to 3.xxxx FIRMWARE.

Is it necessary to have mapversion 2.xxxx before i use this "hack"

will this hack for firm ware 3.xxxx update my mapversion also ?

I hope you can help me !

greets nick

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@ Botherseb:

Yes the european version include all european language (Of western and central part of Europe !!)

After the upgrade works perfectly if you follow the whole process.

For your information there is some available mod which are comptabible for French AVIC (Interface in French). For me the best for french user is this one developped by Misterblue : mod MB-IDT3.0-3b : http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=32080. As complement of AVIC 411 forum, If you are not fluent in english, you can have a look on his french forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i d´like upgrade firmver for 3.0 and i had FM 2.9 orig from web Pioneer.EU and old europe maps 1.6 (2007)

I first downloaded Wince (this: http://www.cdrpro.co.uk/wince.zip) and reinstal. /instalating was very short maeby one minut, but after rebooting was 100 % and restart... Instalation completed ?)

Next i downloaded tesmode 2.3 (http://www.cdrpro.co.uk/testmode.zip) I unziped to the SD card ad put in to the navigation.

After turn on ignition Navigation start, (LCD has start picture-blue waves) and key ligting blue.

This situacion is 3O seconds, and next time is ewerithing black. :(

I cannot start win ce :(

please help me

and next problem. On this first site are zip folders for europe (3 directory for megauploaded) But first is same with seconds (same name same capacity 700 MB) names are part 1 thirt directory has 160 MB and has name part two ????

I dont udnderstand them :(

Pleas help me

You should make sure you have everything downloaded before starting.....

1.. Wince - This is used to update the operating system of your] headunit

2.. Testmode - This is used to access the unit so you can get to the files.

3.. Flashdisk - This holds the pioneer application which you see when you start the unit off.

You need to install them in this order. Make sure you have a 2GB SD card and have the folder 'flashdisk' ready to copy over via the windows CE desktop on your unit. This is why Testmomde is used, so you can get to the desktop.

hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, OK now i have version 3.02000.....

New wince , new FM100 (my flash disc), and new upgrade from Pioneer website.

But map for Europe are very old (before updating was from 2007, now are from 2008) but Tele Atlas, Ceda and diferent has map 2010 for IGO8.3 When i changed map on flash disk to new map does not work and are not in list :/ But there are same typ maps for IGO 8.3.

Do you now anybody were is problem ? On Czech website i read then i need cracked IGO when i have not crack IGO is not posible changing maps ?

But is posible reinstal IGO ? or what with this ???

Here on the web is enithing about cracket ezrider, but when i reinstal ezrider navigation dostnt work completly (was only funcrion audio and video)

Can be possible ... then here in cracked FM 100 (to version 3.00300) is maeby cracked IGO, but when i in next step update to version 3.2000 i rewrite IGO without crack ???????

thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry but i dont understand you.

You have AVIC F700/900 Europe with new maps (2009/2010) ? And wat did you changed map and ???? and what ???

Ezrider ? Copplet IGO ? Or what ? and where a can search this ????

On Pioneer website is now new maps (SD card) with 2010 CNDS-200FM but here is not nothing about this :/