AVIC411.com

Im a idiot.....3.0 upgrade!

The unit only has 2GB of space in its flash disk. You would have to select the maps that you need from your PC, then copy them to the unit to fit 2GB less a safe amount to temporary usage, says 200 MB.

I used to have close to 2GB of data in the flash disk, and Windows CE deleted randomly the first file in the POI folder. After I recopy the POI file, a couple of runs later, it deleted the first file in the BUILDING folder, which happens to be the Canada.POI and Canada.FBL in an alphabetical order ... I live in Canada so I notice that immediately :roll: .

Strange but since I leave enough space, it does not delete file anymore.

I did everything listed, and now it is just stuck on the menu screen. It says system Start up in progress.. But it's been like that for about 10 minutes now.. Is this typical after an upgrade? Please help?!?!?!

What everything listed?

I believe that now you have to follow the some maps installation steps, which is show in this thread: http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=29258.

It is likely that you are missing an hacked ezrider.exe or some license files ...

Inspire yourself from those writings, they will help you.