AVIC411.com

Mopar MyGig..

Looks like a nice system. Too bad no pics of the nav screen. Hopefully it wont be a PITA to bypass LOL

Alas, the choice of only Sirius satellite would be a dealbreaker. I prefer the satellite service with more channels, more subscribers, and a 4x's higher stock price (basically a satellite radio company that won't go under in 5 years :lol: )

you can view the navigation..

go to the chrysler.com and look at the Flash thingy, then click the navigation button. ten click to play the video..

yea I know what you mean for not having te choice of XM, but this system is going to Mopar car companies which are buddy-buddy with Sirius.

Yea I have to say I agree with the above poster.

If you are leasing the car, take the 2 grand extra that'll probably cost and buy a Z1. Replace the Chrysler unit with the Z1 and keep the Chrysler unit safe. When the lease is up, switch the units again, and you still have the Z1.

If you spend the 2 grand on the Chrysler radio, it becomes a waste of money one the lease is up.

• 1 year later...

The unit is actually made by Harman International, not Chrysler..

And the reason I bump this OLD thread, is because they have announced new features coming to this nav unit..

http://crave.cnet.com/8301-1_105-9856998-1.html

* Turn-by-turn navigation combined with satellite imagery to provide more realistic maps

* Automatic wireless map updates, to ensure that drivers will always have the most up-to-date map information. Real-time weather and hazard information will also be available.

* Electronic service reminders, delivered directly to the vehicle

* Internet search

* E-mail access, to include access to e-mail accounts, read-out of messages using text-to-text speech, and sending messages via voice command

* The ability to make online purchases, view streaming movies, and download music

* Remote vehicle computer updating; wirelessly download software updates for any electronic module.

* Wireless audio and video file transfer from home computer to car