AVIC411.com

New Schemes

Well, doing a lot of trial and error in this thread http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=31648, I have sort of figured out how to make changes and change colors in a scheme making it customizable. With that, I added new backgrounds making entirely new schemes, some turned out and some didn't. Here are the ones that did turn out.

Night II (Did some cosmetic changes and added my moon)

DeepSunset

AbbRedSunset (New)

AbbDay

AbbCloudy (New)

AbbRain

AbbFog

post-32106-1287276223818_thumb.jpg

post-32106-12872762239422_thumb.jpg

post-32106-12872762240349_thumb.jpg

post-32106-12872762260203_thumb.jpg

post-32106-12872762261089_thumb.jpg

post-32106-12872762261947_thumb.jpg

post-32106-12872762262838_thumb.jpg

Very nice. I am not too into themes with planted buildings in the back ground and the mirror of the split screen, but nice work on the sky.

I find that without buildings all you get is a bare screen which is fine if you live out in hillbilly land, but I live in the city and work in the city, small city, but city none the less. They are all mirrors with a splitscreen. That is the ONLY way backgrounds can be done as they are 360 degrees panorama. Unfortunately, there is no way around that :(

lol, well I live in Florida so it is flat :D I never realized they were all mirrored, the stock sky I use doesn't sem to have the mirror of the clouds on it. I just assumed it was a developer issue, thanks for the info. I like the first night and the rainbow. Are you going to link?

I dont know if I can. I have to upload a HUGE 'GFX' folder and I dont know if I have the space on my server. I would have to delete some of my older mods from there and I dont know if I want to do that as there are still people downloading them. I will see how much interest there is.

Also, these schemes would be only of use with my 'Data.zip' as I have the components in there. If you tried to use these schemes with mods other than mine or DPDurst (as his are also set for revised schemes) then you will get an error message and possibly a constant reboot.

lol, well I live in Florida so it is flat :D I never realized they were all mirrored, the stock sky I use doesn't sem to have the mirror of the clouds on it. I just assumed it was a developer issue, thanks for the info. I like the first night and the rainbow. Are you going to link?

I dont know if I can. I have to upload a HUGE 'GFX' folder and I dont know if I have the space on my server. I would have to delete some of my older mods from there and I dont know if I want to do that as there are still people downloading them. I will see how much interest there is.

Also, these schemes would be only of use with my 'Data.zip' as I have the components in there. If you tried to use these schemes with mods other than mine or DPDurst (as his are also set for revised schemes) then you will get an error message and possibly a constant reboot.

Abb, I tried your Abbnight zip on my unit with DPDursts mod and it works fine. Thanks.

post-27885-12872762241236_thumb.jpg

post-27885-12872762251096_thumb.jpg

Abb, I tried your Abbnight zip on my unit with DPDursts mod and it works fine. Thanks.

Yeah, the 'Abbnight' scheme will work with the standard 'GFX' folder as I have just made changes to the colors without changing the background, and that is dependent on the standard 'GFX' folder. The new schemes that I am working on require backgrounds that are not found in the standard GFX folder.
I dont know if I can. I have to upload a HUGE 'GFX' folder and I dont know if I have the space on my server.

How HUGE is huge? I might be able to help out =P

Well, the GFX file is 120 mb in size. In general, I just upload everything on my webspace that I have with my internet, however, I have so many mods, pictures, etc. uploaded that I dont have enough room for 120 mb.

Try Megauploads?

I am NOT going to pay to upload my mods. I dont mind sharing, I do not take donations like the others do to compensate for these services because that will take the fun out of modding, I refuse to pay to share my mods, and the cost is not cheap for megaupload and Rapidshare

Try Megauploads?

I am NOT going to pay to upload my mods. I dont mind sharing, I do not take donations like the others do to compensate for these services because that will take the fun out of modding, I refuse to pay to share my mods, and the cost is not cheap for megaupload and Rapidshare

Try 4Shared, that's where I put Stanislavovoch/Andr2000's mods, and it's free.

Where can we get these from?

You can't! At least not yet anyways. These are themes and backgrounds that I designed and thus require a HUGE GFX folder. I have no way of uploading the GFX folder without paying for it. There was a reference to a free one. I will look into that.