AVIC411.com

Seperate A/V inputs, is it possible?

F'k you blue. I'm not lost at all, I'm asking for questions as to why instead of listening to your ass. Like I've said before, if we can't ask questions and you have all the answers, then we might as well close the forums. Is there a reason your such an arrogont f'k...you've proven you can be a dick, so why don't you just answer my posts. Between you and your little bitch Narco, I'm sure there will be others who can give answers without being asses.

Well you have been lost on this forum for about a week now. But what he was saying is, its not going to happen.

I think you're just saying that for the sake of saying no...

:lol:

Narcolept...suckin Blue's *edited* since May 24th.

Maybe, if someone else wants to do it, he can be replaced through software, then we wouldn't need him to be a real person?

Don't say no so quickly, I'm sure since there's human hardware, someone else other than me can go ahead and write the code , while I sit here and hope..

:lol:

K, I'm done now..

F'k you blue. I'm not lost at all, I'm asking for questions as to why instead of listening to your ass. Like I've said before, if we can't ask questions and you have all the answers, then we might as well close the forums. Is there a reason your such an arrogont f'k...you've proven you can be a dick, so why don't you just answer my posts. Between you and your little bitch Narco, I'm sure there will be others who can give answers without being asses.

No, you're not lost, just militantly clueless.

I was with you, but then you lost me on the zone 1 front and zone 2 rear...does this mean with programming that it may be possible? I haven't seen other AVIC units in person that have seperate A/V, so I'd guess an option would need to be added to the GUI as well.

Sorry, what I meant to say was until we know how the software talks to the uCOM device, which in turn sends commands to the e-Volume unit for source selection, there isn't a known way to do multi-zone. And looking at that block in the schematic, there is no indication that there is a way to split the audio output across two zones to begin with. It's a black box in the schematic and since software doesn't talk to it directly I'd consider it *highly* unlikely that even with GUI changes you'd get multi-zone audio (the uCOM unit may never send the commands you need it to, since it seems to be a fixed-function device with no firmware you can change). You can keep wishing, wondering, suggesting and all that here on the forum, but I really think if you need it now it's time to pull the kit, sell it on eBay and get a unit that lists mutli-zone support on its box.

I'm not lost at all,

really?

I was with you, but then you lost me on the zone 1 front and zone 2 rear...

because you sound lost to me, hell you even sound lost to yourself

No, you're not lost, just militantly clueless.

I'm asking for questions as to why instead of listening to your ass.

you can ask all the questions you want but in the end you still need to listen to the answers given.

Is there a reason your such an arrogont...

(a) it's arrogant, (B) dont confuse arrogance with being a straight shooter that is just giving you the answers you seek.

so why don't you just answer my posts.

he did, you need to pay close attention.

There will be no dual zone for the F series.

I'm sure there will be others who can give answers without being asses.

he wasn't being an ass when he gave you the answer, neither was I when i gave you the answer.

Honestly, for the price that I got my F90BT, it's perfectly fine for my needs.

apparently it doesn't other wise you would have gotten the idea by now.

price paid & fitting your needs have nothing to do with each other, and usually end up getting in each others way and causing someone to have to settle on something that doesn't meet there needs

F'k you blue...Is there a reason your such an arrogont f'k...Between you and your little bitch Narco

rule #1 in not getting banned, dont cuss out a mod.lol

what a jabronie :lol:

enjoy just being able to read from now on

Guest x5james

I was with you, but then you lost me on the zone 1 front and zone 2 rear...does this mean with programming that it may be possible? I haven't seen other AVIC units in person that have seperate A/V, so I'd guess an option would need to be added to the GUI as well.

Sorry, what I meant to say was until we know how the software talks to the uCOM device, which in turn sends commands to the e-Volume unit for source selection, there isn't a known way to do multi-zone. And looking at that block in the schematic, there is no indication that there is a way to split the audio output across two zones to begin with. It's a black box in the schematic and since software doesn't talk to it directly I'd consider it *highly* unlikely that even with GUI changes you'd get multi-zone audio (the uCOM unit may never send the commands you need it to, since it seems to be a fixed-function device with no firmware you can change). You can keep wishing, wondering, suggesting and all that here on the forum, but I really think if you need it now it's time to pull the kit, sell it on eBay and get a unit that lists mutli-zone support on its box.

I thought it'd be cool to have, but by no means something that I'm willing to pay for via upgrading to a different unit. Sounds like it'd be more trouble that what it's worth.