AVIC411.com

MB-3DCars1.0 Add-On up to 1.1a -07/14/10 UP-

hello,

As I am not the type to imitate other modder, I do not know if this add-on has already been adapted in AVIC.

Since the release of the mod MB-IDT3.0-4 had planned to use this add-on.

My work had begun in the month of March 2010, then dropped the case because I had to adapt our AVIC this add-on Gurjon (the creator, unless I am mistaken) had created many problems .

Let's say that visual adaptation in itself took me less than an hour, but the adaptation "functional" I asked a lot of problem due to some peculiarity "Pioneer" and script error of the author.

In May, I decided to try again experience, not without difficulty because I had to find solutions to various problems (correction, modification and creation of scripts).

Eventually I had put myself in a new scripting language and as I have no training in this area, I got a fair bit of reading doc :wink:

This is my version of the ADD-ON 3DCars compatible with MB-IDT3.0-4x (3.0-4 also possible, but further adjustments have been included in version 3.0-4x)

The 3D models are available as not all the same starting size and this does not satisfy me, I worked for over a week on the creation of an option to choose different sizes (6 in all). Let me tell you I have not seen this type of option also for this add-on.

Enabling the option of choice in vehicle-MB-IDT3.0 4x version to follow, is made when the add-on is in the right place in your AVIC (see installation procedure!

original version 400x272

3DCars.jpg

my first "test" version 800x480 (translate FR screen)

3dcars-1d146cc.jpg

definitive version MB-3DCars 1.0 (translate FR screen)

1) initoption-1d83f12.jpg 2)choixvehicule-1d83f22.jpg

3) selectvehicule-1d83f2a.jpg 4)choixtaille3dcars-1d83f35.jpg

1) Available option if add-on is properly stored in the AVIC

2) List of available vehicles (2 pages, slightly more than 80 models)

3) Once a model chosen, can apply immediately to modify or change its size (useful insofar as we already know that one size x will be better suited than a size depending on models)

4) Available size

pictures result (translate FR screen)

mario-1d1b96f.jpgmario2-1d1b989.jpg

mario3-1d1b9a5.jpgmario4-1d1b9bb.jpg

sport-1d1b9d5.jpgsport2-1d1b9e5.jpg

sport3-1d1b9fa.jpgsport4-1d1ba06.jpg

pack Install_MB-3DCars 1.0 (Installation and first use detailed) reactived files 06/25/10 -old version-

pack Install_MB-3DCars 1.1 (Installation and first use detailed) READ AT FIRST !!! UPDATE 06/27/10 for details, read post page 4

Self-extraction archives (Do not contain Trojan !!!)

pack Install_MB-3DCars 1.0 reactived files 06/25/10 -old version-

pack Install_MB-3DCars 1.1 UPDATE 06/27/10 for details, read post page 4 -old version-

pack Install_MB-3DCars1.1a-AddOn.exe UPDATE 07/14/10 for details, read post page 6

This archive contains a new file sys.txt allowing better positioning on 3D/2D map (improved responsiveness, more or little hesitation system when several roads close)

new translate file (all term of MB-IDT3.0-xx en MB-3DCars 1.0)

pack Install_MB_Lang_FR-3DCars1.0 reactived files 06/25/10

pack Install_MB_Lang_Can-FR-3DCars1.0 reactived files 06/25/10

(see this procedure for the installation of one of these 2 packs) reactived files 06/25/10

Standard-extraction archives (If you use these files, put yourself on your SD card main folder for each archive and follow the installation instructions)

pack Install_MB-3DCars 1.0 reactived files 06/25/10 -old version-

pack Install_MB-3DCars 1.1 UPDATE 06/27/10 for details, read post page 4

This archive contains a new file sys.txt allowing better positioning on 3D map (improved responsiveness, more or little hesitation system when several roads close)

pack Install_MB_Lang_FR-3DCars1.0 reactived files 06/25/10

pack Install_MB_Lang_Can-FR-3DCars1.0 reactived files 06/25/10

(see this procedure for the installation of one of these 2 packs) reactived files 06/25/10

UPDATE 07/02/10

How to add this add-on in your mod UPDATE 07/14/10

DELETED Files : 06/24/10 littel explain

Reactived Files 06/25/10

If you want me to continue modification :

Donate

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are the 3d cars an .exe file instead of just files where you can pick and choose which car you want? this is really hesitant as withan exe, you have no control or knowledge on where the files are being installed. To install a 3d car manually, it is so simple that you do not need an exe file. Can you please put this in a standard file that you can manually install?

* I tried to go to your site that had the info for the 3D cars by pressing the link and my PC Cillon antivirus told me that it was a dangerous site. Keep in mind that .exe files often have hidden trojans in them. I would not recommend installing this as it is! PLEASE CONVERT THIS TO STANDARD FILES THAT CAN BE MANUALLY INSTALLED! Thank you

Hello, you have not read my file installation instructions. I advise you to read.

Then, to facilitate SD card copying folders/files, I decided (since my mod MB-IDT3.0-4) to offer my version in xxxx.exe (self-extractor 7zip format) instead of xxx.zip. or .rar

If your antivirus is a trojan in my file is probably that it is too sensitive!

No member of my forum not told me that his PC had been infected with my files.

My antivirus is updated and is still active (norton internet security 2009 with license)

Hello, you have not read my file installation instructions. I advise you to read.

Then, to facilitate SD card copying folders/files, I decided (since my mod MB-IDT3.0-4) to offer my version in xxxx.exe (self-extractor 7zip format) instead of xxx.zip. or .rar

If your antivirus is a trojan in my file is probably that it is too sensitive!

No member of my forum not told me that his PC had been infected with my files.

My antivirus is updated and is still active (norton internet security 2009 with license)

I did read, which makes me even more curious as to why an exe file is necessary. Viruses are not the problem, but trojans are, which does not affect your computer, and somebody having one would not notice. PLEASE, just put this in file format, like IDT has done. It is so simple like that and risk free

I understand your worry. I chose to create my archive in self-extactor to simplify the copying of files on SD card.

I am really surprised that there is a trojan in my archives .exe. I already struggling to build scripts, so I can say I am really unable to create a trojan hidden in my archives.

Before you insist, I will redo all my archives in "standard" format (include my mod).

They will row in a few hours :wink:

I understand your worry. I chose to create my archive in self-extactor to simplify the copying of files on SD card.

I am really surprised that there is a trojan in my archives .exe. I already struggling to build scripts, so I can say I am really unable to create a trojan hidden in my archives.

Before you insist, I will redo all my archives in "standard" format (include my mod).

They will row in a few hours :wink:

Thank you! Lol, most trojans on the web are not made by the creators of the web site, they are just put there afterwards by idiots, that in my point of view should be executed, but none the less , the same can be said with programs

One other question that I have as well regarding to your mod. You have a 'Restart' button in the Navi settings. Is this a 'restart' button or 'Restore' button? The difference is that both will restart your Avic, but the 'restore' will reset all your settings which sucks, and a 'Restart' will just restart your Avic and leave all your settings intact.

We are not in the right topic to talk about it, but I'll answer

"restart" button in my mode, will restart the AVIC so software. This is not a reset settings but an easy way to restart the AVIC without having to cut contact with his car, if it necessary :wink:

I'm uploading the "Standard" version from my archives.

These can be added to your mod abb1, correct? Theses are the true 3d cars as well, right?

yes, this can be added providing that the files are ok. You just add the .mdl and .tex file of the car that you want in the GFX folder in your DATA.zip NOT THE GFX FOLDER IN THE IGO FOLDER(as this one just deals with schemes). And then you make the revisions in your SYS.txt file. I will try some out later

One thing is sure: abb1 you do not know all the functioning of iGo, what you said about the GFX folder is completely untrue!

You do not understand the operation of this add-on and the option to choose the size of vehicles. The add-on is just not to have to change the data.zip and sys.txt.

The principle of this add-on is having the freedom to choose the vehicle of his choice anytime ;-) and without changing the data.zip/sys.txt every time.

This is not a problem since I adapted and personalized this add-on for users of my mod.

I leave it free to each modder to integrate the management of this add-on in their mod (it's easy), as they think to quote the author.