AVIC411.com

CNSD-110FM USA SD Card Torrent (2010)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ridiculous they would charge this much for a UI update and updated maps. $50 is more like it. $200 is a complete rip off to loyal customers.

I'm curious to know where you have found UI plus map updates (not to mention the added, highly sought after, Pandora and MusicSphere features) for $50. I sure would like to get on that bandwagon. I'll even switch brands when it's time to upgrade.

I guess until I have manufactured my own stereo and sold millions of units so that I can decide, based on manufacturing/software design costs, on my own pricing of such updates (with those added features), I will have to stick with purchasing said updates (again with added features) from the professionals at the price they decide (plus the dealer markup).

As mentioned in a previous post, assuming it's true. Pioneer only makes <$90 per unit. Ask the authorized dealer to give you a deal. They are the ones ripping you off. Though it's not really a rip off if you are willing to pay what they want to charge you. For some, it's definitely worth the $200.

just my 2 cents.

I wonder if testmode would reveal anything? I booted into it earlier just to see if anything stood out... But not with my update SD card inserted.... Maybe when I'm not so lazy, I'll try again with the Update inserted...

It might also be worth having a laptop connected via BT and watch those FTP folders during the upgrade... Who knows... That's how the IPhone JB does their hacking(shsh).... They just wait for it to plop into a folder and grab it before it disappears...<--- could be wrong...(just tossing shit out there)

Although it seems that we already have the 3 vital pieces to decrypt it....(unit number...number that came with the update...and the number returned from Pioneers servers)

Which I'm almost positive that I had to enter 16 characters....

Sooooo...the pieces are there.... Who knows how to figure it out ? :?

i really don't think this will get cracked, there isnt a large enough user base for this to happen. on the other hand amazon has the update for 167. Im not going to buy it but just sayin http://www.amazon.com/PIONEER-CNSD-110FM-PIOAVICZ110BT-Navigation-Receiver/dp/B003PJ6TZS

You're probably right but it'd be fun to see if anyone finds these files useful. :)

Hm. $167 is a lot better than $200, but I'm still not sold on the new interface, what with not owning an iPhone and all.

I agree, friend of mine owns a stereo shop, got my at his dealer cost $150. Not a smokin deal by any stretch, but was 25% cheaper than Pioneer.

Good luck hacking an algorithm to defeat the Pioneer server. One more thing to consider..

On the media update cart it states... "DO NOT LOOSE THIS CARD. RE-CREATION OF THE MEDIA NUMBER IS NOT POSSIBLE.." Also goes on to say, the information on this card is required in the upgrade process. Also this card is necessary as the certification for repair (including recovery). When repair is required for the navigation system, the updated data cannot be restored if you fail to submit this card.

So if you have a problem with your Nav, send it back to Pioneer... guess what..... they will not load the updated software in the device.

I know it sucks.. but Pandora is pretty BAD-A$S if you ask me.

I went with the Amazon deal plus I signed up for the Amazon credit card and got $40 off my purchase. So ended up only costing me $135 for it. That's not to bad.

I will just cancel the card after my first bill. BTW the $40 credit will not show up on the check out it will show up on your billing statement.

I went with the Amazon deal plus I signed up for the Amazon credit card and got $40 off my purchase. So ended up only costing me $135 for it. That's not to bad.

I will just cancel the card after my first bill. BTW the $40 credit will not show up on the check out it will show up on your billing statement.

Let me know when you get it, I want to see if they include both SD cards, one for the Navi upgrade and the other for the Bluetooth upgrade. If so, I'll do the same.

Nvm... I just took the plunge and bought it from Amazon. It's better than paying full price and I got tired of watching this thread 10 times a day hoping someone will get it to work...

I hear you there. I got tired of looking at this too. I knew in my mind this thing isn't big enough to get into the scene to be cracked. I find it funny that some think it would be so hard to crack. There is DRM Authentication being cracked already.....this would be like flipping pancakes to those hackers

I dont really think anyone was insinuating that it couldn't be done. Anything can be cracked. What I and others were trying to convey is that it wouldn't happen with the relatively small niche crowd this appeals to. The people that can crack this in five minutes are tackling much bigger projects that appeal to a much bigger audience then Z110BT owners.