AVIC411.com

Bypass, navi?

If I use the bypass will it allow me to use all of the navigation functions as well while the car is moving?
Yes.

The answer is YES. cntrylvr79, was just being a smart a$$ cause that question has been answered over and over and over. Yes there is a bypass, it enables everything all the time and everything works. No more motion lockouts. Everything that works while parked works while in motion.

Yeah, and the bypass for his Z1 is a 2 stage process isn;t it!

1. Buy Steve's bypass circuit (and see if it half frees up the navi stuff)

2. Assuming it only 1/2 frees up the navi stuff, then he can impliment the 2 wire ground scenario that will unlock the rest of it

This is a JOKE by the way. BigFloppy is making a joke and if people reading this don't see that, they will get confused. Not that I mind jokes, but this will cause people to email or PM me asking me for the bypass that does all and not just half of the bypass. Trust me.

There is only one bypass for a Z1, there are 2 methods of doing the bypass and it depends on when it was made and/or if the bluetooth update cd was performed on the unit. After that, everything that works while stopped with the parking brake on, works in motion.

Now stop trying to confuse the newbies. :)