AVIC411.com

Abb's Chrome NAV Mod V3.25 - Aug 30th '10

Hey Abb,

Loading the new update today, but had a QQ. Might have been asked in previous threads, but was wondering if you had an option to keep the Source info (Source, and Station/Title) showing all the time in the Map?

With your previous update, i have to hit the AV Show button everytime. Is there a way to have it show by default?

Would that be the difference is the Non-AV, and the AV versions?

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Abb,

Loading the new update today, but had a QQ. Might have been asked in previous threads, but was wondering if you had an option to keep the Source info (Source, and Station/Title) showing all the time in the Map?

With your previous update, i have to hit the AV Show button everytime. Is there a way to have it show by default?

Would that be the difference is the Non-AV, and the AV versions?

Download the AV version!

For those that are having problems with the timezone in NT maps, is it just with the V3.25 version, or was it with the prior version as well? Also, what map version are you using for NT? The reason that I ask is that I never noticed this prior to 2009Q4 maps

I am on ver 3.0 as I am on vacation and cznt upgrade to 3.25 untill I get back. I am using the latest q4 from nt and it's working awesome with street signs and everything it's just the time zone seams to be locked at Edmonton when I have it on auto correct. As soon as I change to TA maps all is ok. It's not a big prob fir me as I just have to manualy change the timezone when I go back to Quebec. The nt maps are by far much better here in rural nb than ta maps are!!!!

I am on ver 3.0 as I am on vacation and cznt upgrade to 3.25 untill I get back. I am using the latest q4 from nt and it's working awesome with street signs and everything it's just the time zone seams to be locked at Edmonton when I have it on auto correct. As soon as I change to TA maps all is ok. It's not a big prob fir me as I just have to manualy change the timezone when I go back to Quebec. The nt maps are by far much better here in rural nb than ta maps are!!!!

Just a suggestion ... did you guys check the default Long/Lat set in SYS.TXT?

I know that TA is OK but NT is not, but just an idea ...

Just a suggestion ... did you guys check the default Long/Lat set in SYS.TXT?

I know that TA is OK but NT is not, but just an idea ...

No, it is not that as I have tested various settings. Also this is a default lat/long setting which should be consistent with both maps. The problem lies in the navteq 2009Q4 maps, not the mod. A fix for this is to permanently have 'Autocorrection' set to 'OFF'. This now works ok when switching

It is confirmed! The problem definately lies in the Navteq 2009Q4 maps as this same problem exists when trying to switch the maps in my 2.75 mod. Again, the solutions seems to be having 'Auto Correction' set to 'OFF'

It is confirmed! The problem definately lies in the Navteq 2009Q4 maps as this same problem exists when trying to switch the maps in my 2.75 mod. Again, the solutions seems to be having 'Auto Correction' set to 'OFF'

Thanks Abb for the update.

But how stupid it is ... NT. If you tell that to Pioneer, then they will tell you that they only support TA, not NT :mrgreen:

Hey Abb,

Possible Bug..not sure if its only me...Ive loaded the latest mod, and am unable to save the smart zoom options.

Specifically the Tilt. When it boots up it keeps setting it back to a default number. When i adjust to the max up and down so i can see the sky, it works fine, but when restarted, it goes back to a default setting.

Not sure if this is coded, or im not updaing correctly...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hey Abb,

Possible Bug..not sure if its only me...Ive loaded the latest mod, and am unable to save the smart zoom options.

Specifically the Tilt. When it boots up it keeps setting it back to a default number. When i adjust to the max up and down so i can see the sky, it works fine, but when restarted, it goes back to a default setting.

Not sure if this is coded, or im not updaing correctly...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Nah, not a bug. I was just messing with the smartzoom settings earlier and forgot to reset them. Just install this SYS.txt file and you will have it default back at 90 so you can see the sky

sys.txt

It was requested that I put a function on the speedlimit sign that adds a speedcamera on shortclick and adds a pushpin on longclick for the UK version. This is now done and can be redownloaded on the first post of this thread

Hey Abb congratulations...as allways you have golden hands and mind. Usualy the people at pioneer doing software get paid a lot of money and you do this for free for all of us. I am driving my friend crazy with all this updates, one owns a 2010 mercedes C320 but his maps and menu are so dull and boring. When I show my AVIC they get blown by the colors and options you provide with the new updates.. Thanks Abb!!!

I have a question, everything what I do is perfect regarding the mod..but I cannot figure out how to add the NT maps. I used to have the NT maps on my AVIC Z2 and they where so much different from TA regardin 3D . Can you please in short words explain me the procedure?

Thanks again

Ps V3.25 works like charm on X710BT