AVIC411.com

Cracking the Z110/20BT: F10/F20BT included? Region changing?

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MOD COMMENT: I just wanted to offer a huge congrats to valued forum member ShortFuse. Over the last several months there have been numerous members claim they could do what he has done only to never b

The key file here is RenewalIFLib.dll from the APL directory.   Decompiled with Desquirr:   AL_AUTH_Operation::PassAttestation(ushort const *) 10002648 _PassAttestation_AL_AUTH_Operation__QAA_A

WOAH!!!!!!! It worked!!!! I'm updating it now.

Posted Images

Download the v1.001 update from Pioneer.

Replace \AVICZ110\EU090APL.VER and \AVICZ110\APL\RenewalIFLib.dll with the files attached.

Copy the AVICZ110 folder with the patched files to the root of an SD card.

Insert the SD to your Z110BT and it should start updating automatically.

I already installed v1.001 from Pioneer but I can't get your FAKE v1.002 to install. The HU doesn't recognize the SD card as an update card, just a simple SD card. I have the AVICZ110 folder in the root directory, and it has the two files replaced.

I have no idea what to do next.

I did try and upgrade from Z110 to Z120 anyway, just to see if the v1.002 update took but it just didnt tell me it did. Unfortunately, I can't get pass the PASSWORD prompt. Even if I use all characters and fill up the box.

Please let me know what to do next.

UPDATE:

I just found out my 32GB card is fake and the update did not exist on my card when updating. I am assuming this is why it didn't work. I will get a genuine card and try the update later. EBAY sellers are sometimes EVIL!!!!

My card is genuine and i still cant get my z110bt to recognize the sd card as an update card. it recognized the firmware patch as an update the first time, but when the update was complete it still showed version 01.0000. did i miss something?

Hey I'm getting the same thing with the update as 1.0000 and I cant even load the SD card 1 because when I do, it asks for the code but nothing works. I then tried to redownload the original 1.001 from pioneer and put the SD card in there but nothing happened. I noticed that when I initially downloaded the patch, it downloaded with the music going on simultaneously, but when I checked the version update, it said 1.0000. I even reset the unit and tried it over again but it wont update.What am I doing wrong. Any info will help. Thank you.

I only have a 1-1gb and 2-2gb sd cards can I load sd1 files 1 and 2 on on card and sd1 files 3 and 4 on another card and sd2 file on the third card and load it? What about loading it off of a single 4gb USB flash drive hooked to the USB port from the iPod connection.

Props to you guys SHORTFUSE THX Much

Enjoy..

None of this was my hard work it for sure took a team.

AVIC411 FTW

Download this file. Pioneer.Z110BT.Upgrade.Unlocker-ShortFuse.zip

http://avic411.com/forum/download/file.php?id=9893 know the location of the file where you downloaded the file to on your hard drive.

Now Download this file from pioneer. 1.001000.zip

http://ds1.downloadtech.net/cn1010/firmware/1.001000.zip know the location of the file where you downloaded the file to on your hard drive.

Now open up your c:\drive and make a new folder called update.

Now in the folder c:\update extract the contents of both of the downloads into the folder c:\Update

Use winrar or what ever app you like that will uncompress files.

You should now have two folders with files now in the c:\updates folder.

c:\updates\1.001000 This has lots of files and folders in it.

and

c:\update\Pioneer.Z110BT.Upgrade.Unlocker-ShortFuse\ This will have three files in this folder.

Replace the file, in the following location

c:\update\AVICZ110\EU090APL.VER

with this file

c:\update\Pioneer.Z110BT.Upgrade.Unlocker-ShortFuse\EU090APL.VER

Replace the file, in the following location

c:\update\AVICZ110\APL\RenewalIFLib.dll

with this file

c:\update\Pioneer.Z110BT.Upgrade.Unlocker-ShortFuse\RenewalIFLib.dll

Format SD (Right click sd card under my computer and format) format in FAT32 the card needs to be 4gb or larger to complete all steps.

Now Copy the folder

c:\update\AVICZ110

to the root of an SD card.

Lets say your sd card is j: drive.

You will now have one folder on the j: drive.

j:\AVICZ110 (Plus all the contents of the folder.)

Now insert the SD to your Z110BT and it should start updating automatically.

Now how to do the update to os version 2.0

Once downloaded with your favorite utorrent client and unrared, you will have two folders that represent two separate SD cards.

You must install a torrent application, before the torrent file below will do you any good. Below are clients for both mac and windows.

Windows Utorrent client can be found here.http://www.utorrent.com/downloads/complete?os=win

Mac Utorrent client can be found here.http://www.utorrent.com/downloads/complete?os=mac

The update OS torrent file can be found here http://avic411.com/forum/download/file.php?id=9668

You can do all this from one sd card or two.

Once torrent is downloaded.

You will have a folder CNSD-110FM default location under c:\doc settings\your username\downloads

Open the folder c:\doc settings\your username\downloads\CNSD-110FM you will see two more folders

default location

c:\doc settings\your username\downloads\CNSD-110FM\SD1

and

c:\doc settings\your username\downloads\CNSD-110FM\SD2

Open these folders and extract contents with winrar to

c:\uploads\CNSD-110FM-SD1

c:\uploads\CNSD-110FM-SD2

TIME for another FAT32 format

Format your SD card in fat32 right click on the sd card and select format under my computer.

Copy content of folder c:\update\CNSD-110FM-SD1

and put it on the root of the SD drive.

lets say sd drive is is j:\ drive it really could be any letter f:\ u:\ c:\ k:\ .. I don't know the driver letter for your SD card. ( You do have a SD card reader RIGHT?) :mrgreen:

you will have two folders and one file on j:\ drive

j:\Firmware (folder) plus all the content of the folder

j:\Update (folder) plus all the content of the folder

j:\CARDINFO.cif (file)

now take the sd card and put it in the z110bt

This will start the upgrade it will ask for serial.. just type leters until you can type no more.. (no numbers) letters only.Then continue. This takes about 25 min..

After OS install version 2.0 has been installed, the bluetooth needs to be updated two times.

With the same card you just updated the os with do the following steps.

a) press (Home button) to display top menu.

B) touch (system settings)

c) touch (bluetooth settings)

d) confirm bluetooth version is 2.50

e) scroll to bottom of list touch ( firmware update)

f) confirm update

g) after finish takes maybe 5-6 min confirm 3.10 version is now on unit under bluetooth setting page

h)once update finishes click ok. now eject sd card.

Get new SD card or format the existing sd card

i) copy content of c:\update\CNSD-110FM-SD2 folder onto the root of the new or cleanly formated sd card

j) press (Home button) to display top menu.

k) touch (system settings)

l) touch (bluetooth settings)

m) confirm bluetooth version is 3.10

n) scroll to bottom of list touch ( firmware update)

o) confirm update to 3.11

If I missed something please let me know.

Thx agian guys.

I'm totally lost & can't figure this out. It seems like it should be simple enough, but I'm totally blank here...

How do you replace the files is there a step by step on how to do this entire process for the not so technical folks?

please look up above us 2 post up.. I have updated the how to.

Thank all those who worked very hard to make this happen and find new ways for us to enjoy our navis. I personally only stuck with pioneer navis because of the support from this forum, otherwise I wouldnt have converted to kenwoods long time ago because I primarily am an audiophile. Again, thanks:

shortfuse

vblue

rgarjr and filezz for simplification. And anyone else I forgot.

Your contributions will not go unnoticed.