AVIC411.com

CNDV-60M disc for US... where can I find it?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AdamHicks
Well I'm downloading it, but at about 12kbps... at this rate I should have 2.5Gb in about 3 days :)

Anyone have it somewhere they could share it temporarily? I have a straight T1 at work I can hook into and share it once I get it.

Thanks!
Adam
Guest mddolfan
My apologies in advance....I'm not real technologically up-to-speed. I've downloaded the EAST file with Bit-torrent. I've downloaded a WIN_RAR extracting program. I'm ready to go out and buy a DVD burner that will burn DVD Dual Layer discs and some discs. My questions are---has anyone done this yet? Do I just burn the files to the DVD DL? Does anyone know what "will need to be burned in Alcohol 120%?" means??

Thanks for your help! And thanks for a great forum!! I've had my AVIC-D1 since August of last year---I've still got the military time clock going and sense I'm way out of date on the latest DVD version.
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name="Anonymous"]If you register with pioneer online, and then call their parts department, they will send you the discs for free.[/quote]

Actually that is not correct. If you have v1.0 discs (2005 copies) they will sent you v1.2 discs (2005 copies) for no charge. But the firmware update in the 60-series discs cost money ($250 off Pioneer's site IIRC)... but you can find burned copies for <$40 on eBay if you look.