AVIC411.com

AVIC FEEDS KEEPS CRASHING ON IPHONE!!

Anyone figure out how to get AVIC FEEDS to work on the iPhone? I had read that you needed to disable google contact syncing on the iphone, but I don't see that this is enabled on my phone. But anyway, it just keeps crashing anytime that I try to SAVE a location. Without being able to save the locations that you find, it is worthless. Thanks!

So you've got yours to work? I've reinstalled twice. My iPhone 4 has 4.1. Everything is up to date.

To be honest I never use AVICFEEDS but I just tried to save a location (both my location and a search POI) and it worked fine for me. It saves the locations as address book contacts, maybe delete the AVICFEEDS group and reinstall the App.

To be honest I never use AVICFEEDS but I just tried to save a location (both my location and a search POI) and it worked fine for me. It saves the locations as address book contacts, maybe delete the AVICFEEDS group and reinstall the App.

Ok... Figured out how to get mine to work. You have to turn off ALL contact syncs other than "my pc". I didn't have google contacts, but I did have contacts syncing from my work email. I turned this off and now it works fine. Btw - I have os 4.1.

I just tried AVIC Feeds, it seems to create an entry in Address Book for every location it saves, which is redundant, as I already have some contacts in Address Book with the same name/location.

Is there a way to stop AVIC Feeds from creating duplicate contacts in Address Book but still allows it to work?

AVIC Feeds related question: I can't seem to create POI's with the AVIC Feeds app by using the geotagged photos taken with iPhone 4 and saved into the Camera Roll of iphone. When I tap on the Photos within the App, it has a blank list.

According to Pioneer's website, AVIC Feeds allows: "Saved Photos - Geotagged photos sent to users or photos from the internet can be used as a POIs""

• 1 month later...