AVIC411.com

I have some N3 questions

Obviously I am in the market for one, otherwise I wouldnt be asking this.

But I was wondering a few things...

1) If I add an iPod adapter, will it effect my navigation? And would I be able to control the iPod completely while the Navigation is giving me directions?

2) If I have my navigation destination set. And I pull out the CD for a DVD so my passenger will not be bored to death... will it still save the route information or will I loose it all?

The unit has two screens. The AV screen and the Navi screen. If you are routed to a destination, while playing a DVD, you can have a small box appear in the bottom right of the screen telling you how many miles until your next turn, and which direction the turn will be. As you approach the turn, the unit will flip from the AV screen to the Navi screen, and after you make the turn, will flip back to the AV screen automatically. The unit works this way regardless of which AV device you are using (Am/Fm, iPod, DVD, etc....)

When you eject the Navi DVD, it will save your route onto its RAM, and even sometimes if you make a wrong turn, it will get you back on route without having to insert the Navi DVD...