AVIC411.com

Do you know what it's like to have a brand new Z1 sitting on your dining table and not be able to use it? I got my unit in Friday and will be getting it installed Tuesday, along with the ipod adaptor. But every time I walk by the table my new Z1 mocks me! I truly can't wait to get this installed and start playing with it.

I also want to say hey to eveyone here, this is a great site and I have already learned a lot in the few days of lurking. Keep up the great work.
[quote name="06PSDDually"]Do you know what it's like to have a brand new Z1 sitting on your dining table and not be able to use it?[/quote]

I hear ya man! My unit arrived on a Monday and sat in the box until I had the time to install the next Saturday.
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name="DieselNuts"]
I feel you pain. Shit keeps coming up and I havent been able to install mine for about a month now.... :cry:[/quote]

I wouldn''t be crying... I'd be going insane, a Month???

Mine was in the same night like everyone else (but had a pro installer check it out after everything was installed).. he was supposed to do the whole deal BUT I just couldn't wait