AVIC411.com

How do you send over your ENTIRE phonebook via Bluetooth?

Ok guys,
I am using the Bluetooth adapter with my Z1. Everything is working fine. I have a Razr phone (cingular). I have to send each phonebook entry one at a time from the phone to the Z1. Isn't there a way to send over the whole phonebook all at once?

Please tell me how to do this if possible.

Thanks in advance.
Nick
I have the same problem of only being able to send one contact at a time. I have the T-Mobile MDA which uses windows mobile 5. Does anyone know a way around this? Thanks,

-JP
The bluetooth works fine. It pairs pretty quick with the avic, and i've had no problem with phone calls except for an echo (which was fixed with some volume tweeking and mic positioning). The only problem is the phone book transfer I mentioned, which I haven't been able to figure out yet.
-JP
I have had multiple problems with mine while sending over one contact at a time. The Z1 phone book listed the same name over 30 times! Each of these names had a different phone number though. For some reason it received a new number from the phone and each time it assigned it the same name. I have had to go in and change the name over and over again. It is ridiculous that you can't send over the whole phonebook at once. Pioneer should have included a better "keyboard" on the screen too. There is no "&" symbol and you can't move the cursor back without deleting. I think this product was rushed out before enough field testing was done.
I have the same problem when you send numbers saved on the phone. If you send numbers that are saved in the sim then it works fine.

[quote name="imagamejunky"]I have had multiple problems with mine while sending over one contact at a time. The Z1 phone book listed the same name over 30 times! Each of these names had a different phone number though. For some reason it received a new number from the phone and each time it assigned it the same name. I have had to go in and change the name over and over again. It is ridiculous that you can't send over the whole phonebook at once. Pioneer should have included a better "keyboard" on the screen too. There is no "&" symbol and you can't move the cursor back without deleting. I think this product was rushed out before enough field testing was done.[/quote]
Any more inputs to the useability of the Bluetooth? I have a Parrot right now and it syncs everytime I turn on the car, I never have to "push" any contacts to it. I hate to "upgrade" to the Z1 if it's less user friendly (and a lot more money).

Am I to understand the the Z1 does not automatically sync with the phone (Cingular Razor)?
[quote name="J P"]I have the T-Mobile MDA which uses windows mobile 5.[/quote]
I'm currently using the Cingular 2125 (Identical to T-Mobile's SDA, sans Wi-Fi), and I was wondering what the Bluetooth visual interface looked like when you are looking at the phonebook or when you're receiving a phone call. Can you snap some pics of this or direct me to pics elsewhere? I was considering the Bluetooth adapter for my Z1 but now I'm gonna have to think about it more thoroughly before I proceed.
[quote name="03Vic-HPP"]I cant even figure out how to transfer them individually..any help? Phone is Motorola MPx 220[/quote]

I have a razr so these steps might be different but on the Z1 go into the phone menu and chose the option to accept business card or something like that, then the receiver goes into a waiting mode.

On your phone open the entry you want to send. Press your menu button and then chose "send." It's the last option on my phone. Chose Pioneer Navi (if you don't see it chose look for devices). That should be it, it will unpair the handsfree kit and connect in data mode, transfer the contact, then repair the handsfree side.

*edit* NM, I see your phone runs windows mobile...follow the instructions under section B where it says "On the Phone." You still need to put the avic in "transfer business card" mode first:
[url=http://lexusbluetooth.letstalk.com/brands/lexus-bt/pdf/27457_03Navi.pdf]http://lexusbluetooth.letstalk.com/bran ... 03Navi.pdf[/url]