AVIC411.com

BYPASSING AVICN1 MOTION

Guest JASZ0917

Guest JASZ0917
DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO BYPASS THE LOCKOUTS ON AN AVICN1 SO ALL NAV FUNCTIONS ARE AVAILABLE AND DVD IN MOTION. TRIED LOOKING FOR R197 BECAUSE I HEARD THAT N1 AND N2 CAN BE BYPASSED THE SAME WAY BUT COULDN'T FIND IT. IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY??
If you are using the software it came with, just ground the parking brake wire

[quote name="JASZ0917"]DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO BYPASS THE LOCKOUTS ON AN AVICN1 SO ALL NAV FUNCTIONS ARE AVAILABLE AND DVD IN MOTION. TRIED LOOKING FOR R197 BECAUSE I HEARD THAT N1 AND N2 CAN BE BYPASSED THE SAME WAY BUT COULDN'T FIND IT. IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY??[/quote]
Guest JASZ0917
DID THE UPGRADE AND TO THE 2.0 SOFTWARE AND IT LOCKED UP SO WE WENT IN AND RESET IT TO THE 1.0 SOFTWARE BUT THE APPLICATION VERSION IS STILL READING THE 2.0 AND I CAN'T RESET IT DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT? ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRICIATED
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name="lehe"]Look at the last picture.

[url=http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=140]http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=140[/url][/quote]

What are we looking for in the last picture bottom right?? Looks just like the one on top of it??

Yndio
  • 2 months later...
Wow. i must be really blnd cause the last picture has NO GREEN WRITING and the one with RED is there but right below it says that is power that if you do it it will fry your unit. Anyone with the real answer can you please help us that want to do it the right way.

Thanks in ADV for the help... Maybe the answer is on te newer post.. I started with tthe first post on here and reading up to the newest post...
Ok.. I am blind.. hahaha.. I did't realiez there are 6 pages to the post and got the hell confused with that picture on the first page when you click on the link listed above.

Just a suggestion... Moderator maybe its a good idea to remove the picture on the first page that has the red then below it says you will ry your unit if you solder those two points... That is what threw me off.. hehe