AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

Ditto, I have ttc formats and the cab file doesn't have any "asian" .PGF, Can somone upload a copy? would be a great christmas present as i have to drive around Brisvegas and it's hard to tell the difference between ???? and ???

I google it a bit and it is look like Sony PSP(2?) has fonts in .pgf format. Is it the same format?. It is even possible to download TTF-to-PGF convertor... may be someone can dig this question deeper?

Or we have to search for Asian version of Pioneer HU. I hope if Japaneese version of F930BT exists, it should support asian languages.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately new line of pioneer HUs like we discuss here do NOT uses IGO anymore. So it is no point to update IGO maps yet because IGO runs but still doesn't detect GPS port.

OK thank you very much again.

F930= no possible update the maps

F900&F920= Possible update the maps

then the best option may be to sell the F930, and buy one F900 BY 380€

What do you think?

Regards

I google it a bit and it is look like Sony PSP(2?) has fonts in .pgf format. Is it the same format?. It is even possible to download TTF-to-PGF convertor... may be someone can dig this question deeper?

Or we have to search for Asian version of Pioneer HU. I hope if Japaneese version of F930BT exists, it should support asian languages.

I tried the ttf2pgf converter but didn't work, the converted file is very small, I renamed it as tahoma_09H.pgf and copied it over, end with the unit font all messed up.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I have read all postings but didn't find a clear answer to my question: Is it possibsle to boot an OS from the smartcard yet?

I'm asking because I think ther will be no real success with this thread, the only satisfying solution for me will be running android on my car hifi. The pioneer software is so unbelivable bad I will not use it anymore. I hate the fact I payed 800 Euro for such a crap. Every phone for 100 Euros is better than the avic. So I can sold my avic and buy an other android based car hifi this year sometimes or try to get android runnig und the avic.

I have read a lot of arguments why android will not work:

- to poor hardware: But android is running on similar hardware on car hifi systems

- support for the hardware: I don't think there are so many different chips on the market so I think for example the parrot chipset in avic perhaps works with the astroid drivers.