AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been speaking with one of my friends and he give me suggestion that our GPS port is not occupied but it is non-standard one and it uses it's own protocol. Does someone know software that can read state of the ports and put results to logfile. Imagine: first we run this programm and then start official software and after a while we reboot and got logfile with request to and responds from GPS.

I have been speaking with one of my friends and he give me suggestion that our GPS port is not occupied but it is non-standard one and it uses it's own protocol. Does someone know software that can read state of the ports and put results to logfile. Imagine: first we run this programm and then start official software and after a while we reboot and got logfile with request to and responds from GPS.

Hi Rafa!

I Talk with ciro last week and he said to me download the avic feeds on iPhone and search and save the adress on iPhone avic feed, paring the iPhone with the z130 after this search for a contact on the gps select the saved adress with avic feeds and it's done! Now you can navigate to yours destination! The unique problem is always make this and save many adress on the iPhone but this works very wheel

I think that the problem is that gps port is already 'busy', before the Navi software starts. But we could make some kind of trace/debug of the Navi.exe and find out how it grants access of gps port? The question is what and how to use? And is it possible.. And what would be the next step..

Hmm... maybe we could get gps port free if we could stop/restart 'gps port device' ?

I thought about Dotfred's TaskMgr and its 'Device Manager' - Start/Stop device, - Set automatic or manual, - Find device settings in registry. Worth a try...

Or maybe gps is used by some running service? (start-stop Service Manager)

Will take a look into this, this weekend..

I think that the problem is that gps port is already 'busy', before the Navi software starts...

Let's think a bit... Some piece of software keep GPS port occupied before any Pioneer staff starts, Is it sit in Windows? and why it keeps port occupied?

Option one: It is only protecting from hacks. When official navi starts this program release port and it will be occupied by navi software. How it checks that navi program running? should we try to run our own navi.exe and check if port have been released? Can we kill official navi program process after few seconds without restarting unit? and check ports?

Option two: this "uncatchable software" collect and combine signals from gyro and speed sensor and feed data to official navi using something like IPC. Can we spy comunication between programs what they exchanges? or we need to debug navi program...

Let's think a bit... Some piece of software keep GPS port occupied before any Pioneer staff starts, Is it sit in Windows? and why it keeps port occupied?

Option one: It is only protecting from hacks. When official navi starts this program release port and it will be occupied by navi software. How it checks that navi program running? should we try to run our own navi.exe and check if port have been released? Can we kill official navi program process after few seconds without restarting unit? and check ports?

Option two: this "uncatchable software" collect and combine signals from gyro and speed sensor and feed data to official navi using something like IPC. Can we spy comunication between programs what they exchanges? or we need to debug navi program...

1) as far as i remember i tried to run navi.exe, kill it after a while and run my gps software - there was almost always crash/freeze of the device. We could try that again, with some other methods of killing process.

2) You wrote that some software collect and combine signal - in past i was analyzing iGO settings in sys.txt - it can be configured to get gps signal from file - our devices are creating few files with gps signal log. I dont remember exactly the name of that files (it was some time ago..), but you can check it via testmode or hackmode. One of my ideas was to configure iGO to get gps position from that files, but i've abandoned it - dont want to work only with iGO - we want to get gps free for all ;)) but this could be a good start...

our devices are creating few files with gps signal log.
is it Interprocess Communication using Named Pipes?

Can PortSpliter read GPS position from such pipefile and output it to unused port? or some other software?

anyway... Do you remember how to configure Sys.txt for IGO? (I would be happy if I can use IGO8.3)

I think that the problem is that gps port is already 'busy', before the Navi software starts. But we could make some kind of trace/debug of the Navi.exe and find out how it grants access of gps port? The question is what and how to use? And is it possible.. And what would be the next step..

Hmm... maybe we could get gps port free if we could stop/restart 'gps port device' ?

I thought about Dotfred's TaskMgr and its 'Device Manager' - Start/Stop device, - Set automatic or manual, - Find device settings in registry. Worth a try...

Or maybe gps is used by some running service? (start-stop Service Manager)

Will take a look into this, this weekend..

Look for something called CLMapp.exe. If your avic is anything like my F320bt then you'll find this program reading from the COM2 (GPS) port and writing ephemeris data to a .clm file in the \windows directory. My guess is that you need to stop CLMapp.exe from starting and locking up the GPS COM port. Somniac.
  • 3 weeks later...

sorry if this has been discussed before, but im not about to read through 35 pages to see. this problem happens very often, where when i go to start the car, the radio will be in the off source instead of the last source that it was left at like the iPod. other that lil nagging issue it works perfect.. i do wonder though if some of the menus in windows where not enabled? like i cant access control panel or cant set a desktop background?

why? this issue is related to this hack. as it never done it before the hack. mind you that Ive had the radio for a good 5 months now and just in this last 3 weeks its had the hack done. and im not even asking about hidden options. im asking about visible options that are not accessible.

it wasn't clear from your first post here that issue appeared after this hack. What version of the hack are you using? I know it was some issues with V1.2 where HMI Manager.exe was replaced. but after it was reverted back to AV.exe it was no knows issues. But what you describe - it looks like handbrake wire is not grounded.

im sorry but you're way off track with the handbrake. im running 1.4. if you re read my post, you will see this happens when the radio turns on for the first time. now im not trying to be a penis here, but how does the handbrake ground come into play with the radio booting? i mean im not some forum noob that goes and posts random poop in other threads that have no relation to the original topic. and the other things that im mentioning, when it boots into the condi hack, i would like to be able to access the control panel and such. but it doesn't let me.

First: Relax mate! :-D No one wants to offend you :-D

I haven't seen problem like you described with 1.4 hack. So please describe your situation here, what unit do you have? what region? did you applied bypass hack to it? and ... I know you don't like it, but I had similar problem when I had handbreak wire fell from ground connector (I have my unit sitting on my workbench) and I had lot of options greyout. Check my posts here and it is easy to check without taking your unit out, just try any video file - if it plays- it is not handbrake issue but if it doesn't - ckeck phisical wire connection.