AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

Thx for you answer,but the new provider for maps are...rubish here in romania no city are corect i am in one city and the gps show me 23Km away...is not an error of device ,is becouse of map(i test'it with stand alone GPS),that way i want to copy a difrent map to device,i manage after many hours of reading here on avic, how to enter in windows, but i can't fiind where the map's are located :((( I made even a full back up of device is sombaday want's to test something i will upload (to contribute a little)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having some problems here too..

I had success upgrading my x9310bt to 4.0.1.. supereasy no probs.

Then I tried to install hackmode, and I got the "no applicable program" error after it 'appeared' to succeed in the installation... Then I tried using the new ScriptExe file provided above, (ie. I replaced the original files on my SD card with a fresh hackmode latest install, then deleted the ScriptExe and replaced it, then created the said Prog0/APL and Prog1/APL directories on the SD...)

Same result, "no applicable program"...

Any other ideas? :/

Edit: I managed to get into the 'superuser' testmode using the different file.. For now, I grabbed a copy of Navi.exe (which was my first original intention before the hackmode install gave me a problem)... Tomorrow I am going to re-install the 4.0.1 update fresh (too tired tonight) to see if I can at least 'revert' back to that state (which was working nicely before), and manage to get my unit to boot on its own without the error msg.... then if that works, I should be able to just edit my Navi.exe, replace it and I'll be good to go on the soft-bypass mod (i hope).

UPDATE: FixED !! Yay! Turns out, I did not have to do a full re-update after all... All I did was created a dummy PRG.FLG file on my SD card, booted into SuperTestmode, then added the PRG.FLG file to /USER/... that fixed the "No applicable program" problem I was having before (and reported by a few others on this thread)...

Then, I decided to go on completing my mods, so I went into /USER/Prog0/APL and Prog1/APL, and backed up+deleted the Navi.exe files, then I grabbed my Hex modified Navi.exe, and replaced the files in both folders.

I now have a fully upgraded 4.010 system with, safe mode bypass and no nag screen.... Tonight I'm going to test out if safemode is actually working (no time right now)... but i'm VERY pumped :)

Just posted these details incase anyone else fumbled through this like me.. :/

Ok guys, now I need real help because I bricked my z130bt

I just upgraded my z130 with the maps (CNSD-310FM/UC) and it was easy, so I have fw ver.4.000 and App ver. 4.010.

I did NOT do backup on my original User files.

Today I tried to run Condi's hackmode v.2.21 so I can go to Testmode and do the Warning and Nag mode later, but I soon as I boot the avic from USB I get "There is no applicable program" and that's it. I tried upgrading to the new maps with micro sd card with no luck.

Then I used Condi's hackmode v.2.1 and I get stuck on a boot loop.

I never got to Testmode tho and I did disconnected car battery and that didn't help either.

Can anything be done to unbrick my avic or is it bricked for good?

Thanks

Ok guys, now I need real help because I bricked my z130bt

I just upgraded my z130 with the maps (CNSD-310FM/UC) and it was easy, so I have fw ver.4.000 and App ver. 4.010.

I did NOT do backup on my original User files.

Today I tried to run Condi's hackmode v.2.21 so I can go to Testmode and do the Warning and Nag mode later, but I soon as I boot the avic from USB I get "There is no applicable program" and that's it. I tried upgrading to the new maps with micro sd card with no luck.

Then I used Condi's hackmode v.2.1 and I get stuck on a boot loop.

I never got to Testmode tho and I did disconnected car battery and that didn't help either.

Can anything be done to unbrick my avic or is it bricked for good?

Thanks

Forget hackmode, you only need super testmode to fix your unit. Put the supertestmode.key file on your sd card and also create an empty file called PRG.FLG, put it on your sd card too. Boot into testmode and copy the blank PRG.FLG file to USER\PRG.FLG

Forget hackmode, you only need super testmode to fix your unit. Put the supertestmode.key file on your sd card and also create an empty file called PRG.FLG, put it on your sd card too. Boot into testmode and copy the blank PRG.FLG file to USER\PRG.FLG

I already have supertestmode.zip, but when unziped, there's only TESTMODE.KEY, is that the file? I've been able to get to the avic's testmode, but that's about it. As soon as I remove the sd card and reboot, the unit goes to that same message "there is no applicable program"

I've created empty PRG.FLG file and pasted it to USER directory and after reboot I still get the same message.

Did I corrupt any of the files on the unit by any chance? Since I don't have any backup, how do I recover any needed files?

Thanks

Update: The supertestmode.zip has the correct file in it, so it does work. I finally created PRG.FLG file and put it in the sd card, then in Testmode I pasted it to USER\ in the unit.

I didn't work for me because for some reason I've created PRG.FLG FOLDER, not file, and pasted it to the unit...I'm a dummass LOL. I've rearned the hard way tho.

And just for future reference, if you need to creat new file in your Windows machine, open command prompt and type: cd.>filename where filename could be PRG.FLG....ha ha

Everything is up and running again with the latest update that I previously did. Now off to the caution nag screen mode :mrgreen:

Thanks@thedmod

So I had to disconnect my battery today and lo and behold, I forgot the password to my Z140BH and I'm thinking this is probably the only way to go about fixing it short of sending the damn thing to Pioneer (which I absolutely do not want to do) I read the thread here:

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/32929-x930bt-password-recovery/

But I'm not quite sure how this works. I have a SD card reader/card, what now? Do I risk disabling my nav function if I run test mode to get the text dump of the password file?

I'm sure this has been asked before but if someone could give me a link to a step by step process to recover the password, I'd really appreciate it.

So I had to disconnect my battery today and lo and behold, I forgot the password to my Z140BH and I'm thinking this is probably the only way to go about fixing it short of sending the damn thing to Pioneer (which I absolutely do not want to do) I read the thread here:

http://avic411.com/i...sword-recovery/

But I'm not quite sure how this works. I have a SD card reader/card, what now? Do I risk disabling my nav function if I run test mode to get the text dump of the password file?

I'm sure this has been asked before but if someone could give me a link to a step by step process to recover the password, I'd really appreciate it.

Format you SD card to FAT32, download the file in my post, unzip it in your PC, then copy and past the content to your SD card.You will not disable your nav unit,

Now go to this thread and follow post #55 and 56, even tho your unit is not 930bt, steps are the same.

After you're done, eject sd card and then reboot HU.

Hackmode+Supertestmode.rar