AVIC411.com

PRICE ALERT! AVIC-Z1 In Stock for $1395.00! Go Go Go!

I just received an email from this store which stated that they no longer have anymore Z1s left in stock and that they are now awaiting inventory of the new Z2s.

Now that doesn't sound like scammers to me. Wouldn't a scammer have lied and replied by saying "Sure, send me your money, We have plenty".

If this offer was legitimate, I hope someone on this forum was able to take advantage of this bargain.

BTW, their website still shows them available. So I emailed them back to ask why their website still shows the Z1 available and I'm just waiting on their reply.

Ummmm.... I just called them and they said I could send payment now and get it shipped to me direct from the manufacturer when their order comes..... Ummmmm, Pioneer WON't Ship direct to me... This clearly has BS written all over it. I tried to call only because of what OSUV just wrote about his phone call, my experience was completly opposite (although we both were told they weren't in stock) Don't fall for this kinda shit guys...

Great Forum, and great communication to EVERYONE on here, we are all watching each others back and it's paying off.. Thanks Avic411 and to all users

Great investigative work Rodge,

I would like to take these fraudulent little bastards and string them up by their little electronic balls. Whatever happened to the days when you could actually trust buying something from someone?

May the wrath of God set fire to their private parts.

If Z1s are in short supply, can we assume Z2s are going to be around before March? Pioneer doesn't want to go a couple of months with nothing in stores do they?

(I'm actually more into a D3... but I figure the situation is the same)

I have been waiting for my Z1 since November from my dealer. I "might" get a Z1 next week from the 6 they alloted to their company of 15 stores of which there are 62 BO's. My guy Fred said as of last Friday when he checked Pioneer's website, that they will be releasing them in April now,.....I swear if there was another brand as good as this with the features I need, I'd buy it and not put up with Pioneers BS. This kind of stuff is exactly why I went with Kenwood for another purchase,....cheese and rice,....

i just got my Z1 and it;s still in the box since i havent had time to install it...now i decided i want to wait for a D3; i can either return the Z1 where i bought it from or just sell it here since people are complaining that there aren't many on the market...i paid 1620 for it shipped which i think is a very good price...if anyone says they want it, i will be more than happy to sell it to you guyson the forums, otherwise i will return it to the store

my email is apercele79@yahoo.com

thanks