AVIC411.com

I spoke with Pioneer today regarding Z1's Woes and Fixes

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey cntrylvr79,

If you purchased your laptop after October 26, 2006 you may be able to upgrade to Vista for $0.00. Yes Free. What brand and model do you have? I can find out if it qualifies. But again, you had to have purchased it after 10/26/06.

Let me know,

Kevin

Yeah cntrylvr79,

Same here. I bought my HP notebook at Worst Buy in July of 06 too.

I heard that Vista is much more secure than XP and that it is much better at troubleshooting your own computer problems so that you won't need to contact customer support so quickly. We'll see how that goes.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Cheers,

Kevin

PaisanNYC,

I did the same thing. Damn them. Now if I can just figure out a way to alter the date on the receipt...oops are the Microsoft Police monitoring this site?

You didn't just read that DucatiBoy. This post not for your eyes only! :D

too bad i cant find my receipt lol i got it from office max for 45% off. I would just scan the receipt in and reverse some numbers ;)

And that makes me wish I hadn't registered my comp with HP. My luck someone would check into it and I'd end up having to actually give microsoft money directly out of my pocket. Ohwell xp works fine on this thing. Enough thread highjacking I guess.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled posts.